Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H][S] Malachite Dragons -- XXX Jade Koi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump! New night sky themed nocturnes hatched for the end of the event :)
Bump! New night sky themed nocturnes hatched for the end of the event :)

9ha1QnY.png
Upcoming Veilspun nest :) 3 eggs, taking reservations/making a pinglist for the pairing. First list price will be 1k gems, dropped for subsequent nests if you would like one after the demand goes down.
Upcoming Veilspun nest :) 3 eggs, taking reservations/making a pinglist for the pairing. First list price will be 1k gems, dropped for subsequent nests if you would like one after the demand goes down.

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 How much is the starry night nocturne girl?
@Jadestone42 How much is the starry night nocturne girl?
enhCzub.gif
@Umbra 200kT or 170g :)
@Umbra 200kT or 170g :)

9ha1QnY.png
Ah well, thats too much for me sorry. But good luck with sales [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Ah well, thats too much for me sorry. But good luck with sales
enhCzub.gif
@Umbra No problem! I slowly drop the price every week until they sell, so if you really like her and have an amount you're willing to pay, I can ping you if she falls that low before selling or let you know for future nests. If not I wish you luck in your dragon searches :)
@Umbra No problem! I slowly drop the price every week until they sell, so if you really like her and have an amount you're willing to pay, I can ping you if she falls that low before selling or let you know for future nests. If not I wish you luck in your dragon searches :)

9ha1QnY.png
Star/Con/Fil Imperial boy sold!
Star/Con/Fil Imperial boy sold!

9ha1QnY.png
Veilspun babies hatched!
Veilspun babies hatched!

9ha1QnY.png
bump :)
bump :)

9ha1QnY.png
how much for the veilspuns in treasure
how much for the veilspuns in treasure