Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H][S] Malachite Dragons -- XXX Jade Koi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@woolwyrm-- definitely! Send a crossroads whenever you're ready :)
@woolwyrm-- definitely! Send a crossroads whenever you're ready :)

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42

Hey! I love your volcano Imperials. I was wondering if you might consider parting with one of the obsidian/orange/obsidian females for 125k?
@Jadestone42

Hey! I love your volcano Imperials. I was wondering if you might consider parting with one of the obsidian/orange/obsidian females for 125k?
@Agelaius sure! Send a crossroads whenever you're ready~
@Agelaius sure! Send a crossroads whenever you're ready~

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 thanks! they're really lovely.
@Jadestone42 thanks! they're really lovely.
@jadestone42 Might I get on the pinglist for your volcanic pairs? :3
@jadestone42 Might I get on the pinglist for your volcanic pairs? :3
@Gorr sure thing!!

I also have a bunch of volcano skydancers in the back of my lair at the moment if you're interested in any of those, I haven't had time to update this thread yet.
@Gorr sure thing!!

I also have a bunch of volcano skydancers in the back of my lair at the moment if you're interested in any of those, I haven't had time to update this thread yet.

9ha1QnY.png
@jadestone42 oooo they're all very tempting. i think i'm trying to hold out for something with smoke, but i might be back for some of those cuties as well ;D
@jadestone42 oooo they're all very tempting. i think i'm trying to hold out for something with smoke, but i might be back for some of those cuties as well ;D
@Gorr Ahh! Well I breed the smokey imperials again in 3 days, so if you do decide to just wait, it won't be too long :)
@Gorr Ahh! Well I breed the smokey imperials again in 3 days, so if you do decide to just wait, it won't be too long :)

9ha1QnY.png
@wahnsinn
@Punkwitch
@Gorr

Couple more Volcano dragons up!
@wahnsinn
@Punkwitch
@Gorr

Couple more Volcano dragons up!

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 Could I maybe buy that obsidian/tangerine/obsidian skydancer boy in mixed gems and treasure? 40k+100g? =D
@Jadestone42 Could I maybe buy that obsidian/tangerine/obsidian skydancer boy in mixed gems and treasure? 40k+100g? =D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9