Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H][S] Malachite Dragons -- XXX Jade Koi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Woolwyrm-- definitely! I can hatch more snappers in a little over two weeks. I'll let you know if there's any girls!
@Woolwyrm-- definitely! I can hatch more snappers in a little over two weeks. I'll let you know if there's any girls!

9ha1QnY.png
oh right @BlueLikeMorning wanted a ping to see the tree babies!
oh right @BlueLikeMorning wanted a ping to see the tree babies!

9ha1QnY.png
@wahnsinn
@Punkwitch

Two volcano skydancers hatched today! Both obs/gold/obs. I also have another egg hatching in 3 days (grumbles angrily about this pair's second one-egg nest in a row).
@wahnsinn
@Punkwitch

Two volcano skydancers hatched today! Both obs/gold/obs. I also have another egg hatching in 3 days (grumbles angrily about this pair's second one-egg nest in a row).

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42

That ripple girl is awesome. *cries about lack of funds and space for the foreseeable future*
@Jadestone42

That ripple girl is awesome. *cries about lack of funds and space for the foreseeable future*
__________ ___________________ _|_CATEGORY 4 HATCHERY
@Wahnsinn ahhh, a struggle I most definitely relate to. I can keep you on the ping list for future nests though-- maybe someday! :)
@Wahnsinn ahhh, a struggle I most definitely relate to. I can keep you on the ping list for future nests though-- maybe someday! :)

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42

Wildclaw scroll, why you so expensive :( But definitely keep me on the list!
@Jadestone42

Wildclaw scroll, why you so expensive :( But definitely keep me on the list!
__________ ___________________ _|_CATEGORY 4 HATCHERY
Added in breeding charts for triple ice skydancers and far!
Added in breeding charts for triple ice skydancers and far!

9ha1QnY.png
@Woolwyrm -- are you still on the lookout for a snapper girl? I didn't hatch one the last nest, but I have one now if you're still interested. If not, that's fine!
@Woolwyrm -- are you still on the lookout for a snapper girl? I didn't hatch one the last nest, but I have one now if you're still interested. If not, that's fine!

9ha1QnY.png
New smoke babies up! I haven't put up a chart for the parents yet, but it'll be added soon.
New smoke babies up! I haven't put up a chart for the parents yet, but it'll be added soon.

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 Would you be willing to sell the female ice snapper for 50k treasure
I couldn't find a price on its page.
@Jadestone42 Would you be willing to sell the female ice snapper for 50k treasure
I couldn't find a price on its page.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9