Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Organized Chaos
newOrganizedChaosbanner_zps05a9cf69.png

Here at my hatchery I have dedicated my time to projects that have caught my eye. I have big dreams for my little ones but only time will tell if I'm successful.

All dragons below are First Generation so any hatchling from this hatchery will be Second Generation.

This is more for me to keep my pairs straight and slightly organized and not really much of a sales thread. BUT if someone is interested in a certain hatchling, I will make it a priority to breed that hatchling. No matter how many tries it will take because I want you to have your dream hatchie.

If you see anything you like, you can get a hold of me by ping or pm, whichever you prefer.

Pairs that have a small picture are all Basic Starter breeds. Pairs will larger pictures will have at least one guaranteed gene.
newOrganizedChaosbanner_zps05a9cf69.png

Here at my hatchery I have dedicated my time to projects that have caught my eye. I have big dreams for my little ones but only time will tell if I'm successful.

All dragons below are First Generation so any hatchling from this hatchery will be Second Generation.

This is more for me to keep my pairs straight and slightly organized and not really much of a sales thread. BUT if someone is interested in a certain hatchling, I will make it a priority to breed that hatchling. No matter how many tries it will take because I want you to have your dream hatchie.

If you see anything you like, you can get a hold of me by ping or pm, whichever you prefer.

Pairs that have a small picture are all Basic Starter breeds. Pairs will larger pictures will have at least one guaranteed gene.
ice_banner.png
>

>

ice_banner.png
>
>
ice_banner.png
>
>
ice_banner.png
>
>