Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Dreams0f4ever

yup 7k cause she's just a baby :)
@Dreams0f4ever

yup 7k cause she's just a baby :)
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Sorel

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but what is exalt fodder?
@Sorel

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but what is exalt fodder?
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gif
@SuperWolf

When you are looking at a dragon, like on their person page that shows you that dragons information you will notice two buttons above the box.

One button says Aution, the other button says Exalt.

Because there are so many dragons on the site, and not enough people to keep them all, most of the dragons hatched right now are what alot of people call "Exalt Fodder" Meaning that when they grow up they will be trained in the arena and then Exalted.

When you Exalt a dragon it is taken out of the pool available on the serve. More or less, it is erased and they give you a few k gold for it. Exalt fodder use to be only geneless ugly dragons. Now it is everything that people can't get to sell.
@SuperWolf

When you are looking at a dragon, like on their person page that shows you that dragons information you will notice two buttons above the box.

One button says Aution, the other button says Exalt.

Because there are so many dragons on the site, and not enough people to keep them all, most of the dragons hatched right now are what alot of people call "Exalt Fodder" Meaning that when they grow up they will be trained in the arena and then Exalted.

When you Exalt a dragon it is taken out of the pool available on the serve. More or less, it is erased and they give you a few k gold for it. Exalt fodder use to be only geneless ugly dragons. Now it is everything that people can't get to sell.
Please check out my trade tab in my lair!
Putting a bookmark here
Putting a bookmark here
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
gorgeous dragons! free bump!
gorgeous dragons! free bump!
Lillystinyhatchbanner_zps4e3a6f8e.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
@Sorel are you interested in an X/Y/Y spiral?

Obs tiger spiral/azure/azure would look good with crackle probably.I am trying to sell for 4999, I don't have the time/energy to make a sale thread if no one wants I am dropping to exalt.
@Sorel are you interested in an X/Y/Y spiral?

Obs tiger spiral/azure/azure would look good with crackle probably.I am trying to sell for 4999, I don't have the time/energy to make a sale thread if no one wants I am dropping to exalt.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@skyie

Sorry but i'll have to decline. I've got quite a few hatchlings to try and sell myself right now. The guardian I just posted is a special case i made because I love circuit so much :)
@skyie

Sorry but i'll have to decline. I've got quite a few hatchlings to try and sell myself right now. The guardian I just posted is a special case i made because I love circuit so much :)
Here's the tale of pour, pour misty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1061889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10619/1061889_350.png[/img] [/url] She was scared and alone in the AH. It was the week before the riot of rot, and I was gobbling up exalt fodder dragons to the big raffles that come with dominance pushes. That's when I bought Polymistis here. Her fluffy adorableness and big fire eyes poured into my heart, and I will never, EVER be able to exalt her. I love her dearly.
Here's the tale of pour, pour misty.

1061889_350.png

She was scared and alone in the AH. It was the week before the riot of rot, and I was gobbling up exalt fodder dragons to the big raffles that come with dominance pushes. That's when I bought Polymistis here. Her fluffy adorableness and big fire eyes poured into my heart, and I will never, EVER be able to exalt her. I love her dearly.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis

omg i didn't notice your post i'm sorry. What an Awesome story to add to my thread. Female tundras are probably my favorite dragons :D
@GiftOfArtemis

omg i didn't notice your post i'm sorry. What an Awesome story to add to my thread. Female tundras are probably my favorite dragons :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=833744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8338/833744_350.png[/img] [/url] Pongo! He's the father of the cute Dalmatian dragon in my avatar (Spike) - I found another incredible user with a tundra female and they agreed to stud. First try and I managed to complete my FR-goals of a Tundra dalmatian. And to think I blindly snatched up the guardian as a newborn hatchling. (I actually had another but that story has a sad ending - I thought she was a stayer but after a few months I ended up exalting anyway. )

833744_350.png

Pongo!

He's the father of the cute Dalmatian dragon in my avatar (Spike) - I found another incredible user with a tundra female and they agreed to stud. First try and I managed to complete my FR-goals of a Tundra dalmatian.

And to think I blindly snatched up the guardian as a newborn hatchling.

(I actually had another but that story has a sad ending - I thought she was a stayer but after a few months I ended up exalting anyway. )
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10