Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [DONE] Lightning MultiGaze Matchy XXY
1 2 3 4 5
Hatched this gal but she isn't what I want from my breeding project. She's currently in my hibernal den and will stay there until the end of the auction. [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid! I'm subscribed so no need to ping me (but no worries if you do) [*] Do not edit your bid posts -- if you need to make changes or forgot to ping, make an additional post [*] This will end [b]Thursday, October 17[/b] at [b]19:00 FRT[/b] [*] There's a [b]one hour re-occurring snipe guard[/b] [*] No autobuy [*] Can take treasure, mixed, or items at agreed-upon rates for winning bidder [*] Can arrange a payment plan for maximum 1 month [/LIST] [quote][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55963452][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=826c7fa10db8320bfc694d9109f466c9940973ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/559635/55963452.png[/img] [b]Unnamed #55963452[/b] Obsidian Starmap Obsidian Constellation Cyan Opal Lightning Multi-Gaze [s][b]SB:[/b] 700g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 750g DragonofMordor [b]MI:[/b] 10g[/center] [/columns]
Hatched this gal but she isn't what I want from my breeding project. She's currently in my hibernal den and will stay there until the end of the auction.
  • Please ping the person you outbid! I'm subscribed so no need to ping me (but no worries if you do)
  • Do not edit your bid posts -- if you need to make changes or forgot to ping, make an additional post
  • This will end Thursday, October 17 at 19:00 FRT
  • There's a one hour re-occurring snipe guard
  • No autobuy
  • Can take treasure, mixed, or items at agreed-upon rates for winning bidder
  • Can arrange a payment plan for maximum 1 month
Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=17&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=826c7fa10db8320bfc694d9109f466c9940973ea&dummyext=prev.png
55963452.png
Unnamed #55963452
Obsidian Starmap
Obsidian Constellation
Cyan Opal
Lightning Multi-Gaze

SB: 700g
CB: 750g DragonofMordor
MI: 10g
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
pinglist for SEA all special eyes, all special natural eyes, and all multi-gaze was here

ldp: @/ClockworkEclipse @/bedfordblack @/ElysianJewels @/starrynightren @/Wystaria
pinglist for SEA all special eyes, all special natural eyes, and all multi-gaze was here

ldp: @/ClockworkEclipse @/bedfordblack @/ElysianJewels @/starrynightren @/Wystaria
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
LDP please~!
LDP please~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa