Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2
[center]Hi! Auctioning three copies of a 10-print, permanently retired custom skincent on behalf of @/Xairathan. All other copies are either with the artist, have been sold over the AH, or were distributed through an event; the three copies being auctioned are also on the AH for their autobuy price. Here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/Xairathan. [*]This auction ends on [b]Saturday, September 21st at 20:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction. [*]There is no grace period for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items. [/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] [center][skin=30539] [columns][color=transparent]***[/color][nextcol][center][b]Copy 1[/b] [b]SB:[/b] 5kg [b]CB:[/b] 5kg by @/Silverishness [b]AB:[/b] 15kg[nextcol][color=transparent]******[/color][nextcol][center][b]Copy 2[/b] [b]SB:[/b] 5kg [b]CB:[/b] 5kg by @/WingsofResent [b]AB:[/b] 15kg[nextcol][color=transparent]*******[/color][nextcol][center][b]Copy 3[/b] [b]SB:[/b] 5kg [b]CB:[/b] 6kg by @/Okapi [b]AB:[/b] 15kg[/columns]
Hi! Auctioning three copies of a 10-print, permanently retired custom skincent on behalf of @/Xairathan. All other copies are either with the artist, have been sold over the AH, or were distributed through an event; the three copies being auctioned are also on the AH for their autobuy price. Here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/Xairathan.
  • This auction ends on Saturday, September 21st at 20:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction.
  • There is no grace period for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items.

LDPs:

Copy 1

SB: 5kg
CB: 5kg by @/Silverishness
AB: 15kg
Copy 2

CB: 5kg by @/WingsofResent
Copy 3

CB: 6kg by @/Okapi
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
[center]Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/Xairathan; please see above for details! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hAMAZtN.png[/img] [skin=30539] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, anatomy alterations, cool colors, glow, lanterns, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, smoke, resell. Snipped!
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/Xairathan; please see above for details!

hAMAZtN.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Skincents, auctions/offers, limited, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, dark, anatomy alterations, cool colors, glow, lanterns, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, smoke, resell. Snipped!
@bitmap

SB on one of the copies, please.
@bitmap

SB on one of the copies, please.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

Got you down, thanks!
@Silverishness

Got you down, thanks!
@bitmap Aw man this is pretty. SB on another one of the copies please.
@bitmap Aw man this is pretty. SB on another one of the copies please.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@WingsofResent

Recorded, thank you!
@WingsofResent

Recorded, thank you!
@bitmap

SB on a copy please :)
@bitmap

SB on a copy please :)
kWZP7RQ.gifvPz5OMk.gifWCzAilz.gifc8Mzf10.gif
@Zhycalui

Updated, thanks!
@Zhycalui

Updated, thanks!
@bitmap
I would like to bid 6000g on one copy, but I'm not sure who I should ping for outbidding? Do I ping all three?
@bitmap
I would like to bid 6000g on one copy, but I'm not sure who I should ping for outbidding? Do I ping all three?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Okapi

Please pick one of the three copies to bid on - no need to ping all three, just whoever has the current bid on the copy you choose!
@Okapi

Please pick one of the three copies to bid on - no need to ping all three, just whoever has the current bid on the copy you choose!
1 2