Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 2 Letter Named G1[A] OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[indent]Hey Guys! Me again. About a year ago I hatched this bab on my brother's birthday(rest easy love). However, I don't feel like I'm giving them the love that they deserve, so I'd like to offer them to the rest of the userbase so I know they're getting the love and care needed for such a special kid.[/indent] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44500745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445008/44500745_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Cj! She comes with two pieces of art, a gene plan in her bio, is already youth scrolled, and as you can see has a two letter name. She's xyx avocado/tarnish with water faceted eyes. Rules 1.Auction ends on August 24th at 17:00 FRT. There will be a snipe guard of three hours starting at 16:00 FRT. 2. Please Ping the person you are outbidding AS WELL AS myself so I can accurately update the auction. 3. I will accept treasure at a 1:1000 ratio as well as take mixed payments if needed. Bids Starting bid: 500g Current Bid:2600g @/funfilledwtfery Minimum increase: 50g LDP: @/Valishtu @/bloodwyrm @/cerion @/mayanaz @/foxe @/anoraborealis @/lemecrazy @/stormflight @/nocelenett @/iiSwizzle @/ghostheel @/skylurk @/nitsuj @/nekokitty813 @/FunFilledWTFery @/Tavvi @/alphazi @/Birdsofwax @/chillston
Hey Guys! Me again. About a year ago I hatched this bab on my brother's birthday(rest easy love). However, I don't feel like I'm giving them the love that they deserve, so I'd like to offer them to the rest of the userbase so I know they're getting the love and care needed for such a special kid.

44500745_350.png

Meet Cj! She comes with two pieces of art, a gene plan in her bio, is already youth scrolled, and as you can see has a two letter name. She's xyx avocado/tarnish with water faceted eyes.

Rules
1.Auction ends on August 24th at 17:00 FRT. There will be a snipe guard of three hours starting at 16:00 FRT.
2. Please Ping the person you are outbidding AS WELL AS myself so I can accurately update the auction.
3. I will accept treasure at a 1:1000 ratio as well as take mixed payments if needed.

Bids
Starting bid: 500g
Current Bid:2600g @/funfilledwtfery
Minimum increase: 50g

LDP: @/Valishtu @/bloodwyrm @/cerion @/mayanaz @/foxe @/anoraborealis @/lemecrazy @/stormflight @/nocelenett @/iiSwizzle @/ghostheel @/skylurk @/nitsuj @/nekokitty813 @/FunFilledWTFery @/Tavvi @/alphazi @/Birdsofwax @/chillston
bEvLAND.png
Pinglist: sniped. sorry for any mispings.
Pinglist: sniped. sorry for any mispings.
bEvLAND.png
Date Pings(separated by request) @Lrjj @mony @corvid
Date Pings(separated by request) @Lrjj @mony @corvid
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade
May I have SB and LDP?
(Also, sorry about your loss. :c)
@GuardParade
May I have SB and LDP?
(Also, sorry about your loss. :c)
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu absolutely! Updating now.
(thanks but he was only a few days old at the time, and it's been almost 21 years now...)
@Valishtu absolutely! Updating now.
(thanks but he was only a few days old at the time, and it's been almost 21 years now...)
bEvLAND.png
Ldp, please!
Ldp, please!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Ldp please
Ldp please
Ef1ONJ1.png
LDP please! I’m sorry about your loss :c
LDP please! I’m sorry about your loss :c
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Updated!
Updated!