Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XYX Gold G1 w/ Matching Eyes
1 2 3
Hi, I'm Scary and I did a mass hatch for my birthday! I ended up hatching this cute boy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54464901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544650/54464901_350.png[/img] [/url] He's Gold/Sable/Gold with Earth Uncommon eyes! [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid! You don't need to ping me, as I am subscribed. [*] There are no minimum increases. The starting bid is 500g. [*] Gems and treasure are both accepted at a 1:1000 ratio. [*] Please ask for a last day ping if you want one. [*] This auction will end on Saturday, August 24th at 17FR. There will be a three hour snipe guard if someone bids within ten minutes of the auction ending. [/LIST] Pings snipped! I tried to remove those with non applicable specifications, but if I missed you, I'm sorry! LDP: @/mercurialwings @/Foxe @/Kymris @/scylla @/Irrwhan @/remuslupn @/Petros @/SyzygyXVI @/Driamatic @/Vet @/catticcino
Hi, I'm Scary and I did a mass hatch for my birthday! I ended up hatching this cute boy!

54464901_350.png

He's Gold/Sable/Gold with Earth Uncommon eyes!
  • Please ping the person you outbid! You don't need to ping me, as I am subscribed.
  • There are no minimum increases. The starting bid is 500g.
  • Gems and treasure are both accepted at a 1:1000 ratio.
  • Please ask for a last day ping if you want one.
  • This auction will end on Saturday, August 24th at 17FR. There will be a three hour snipe guard if someone bids within ten minutes of the auction ending.

Pings snipped! I tried to remove those with non applicable specifications, but if I missed you, I'm sorry!
LDP: @/mercurialwings @/Foxe @/Kymris @/scylla @/Irrwhan @/remuslupn @/Petros @/SyzygyXVI @/Driamatic @/Vet @/catticcino
mkU5zQL.png Art by TumbleweedArmy
Not Found
Not Found
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@itsscaryoutside: SB and could I get a LDP also please? ^ ^
@itsscaryoutside: SB and could I get a LDP also please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

LDP please!
LDP please!