Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Primals & G1s - [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
What would you like for your Tarnish/Robin/maize?
What would you like for your Tarnish/Robin/maize?
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
@FrogTea I'm pretty sure I'm going to auction him, so I'll ping you next week :)
@FrogTea I'm pretty sure I'm going to auction him, so I'll ping you next week :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Netris I was planning to auction him off next week (after exams). I still have no clue how to price him, and I'd like to finish the double cream auction first. I'll give you a ping ;)
@Netris I was planning to auction him off next week (after exams). I still have no clue how to price him, and I'd like to finish the double cream auction first. I'll give you a ping ;)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Evening bump :)
Morning bump :)
Morning bump :)
Afternoon bump [emoji=unicorn size=1]
Afternoon bump
Good night bump :)
Good night bump :)
Way too early in the morning bump ^^
Way too early in the morning bump ^^
Good night everyone :)
Good night everyone :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14