Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Art can be a pretty good offer!! but ofc if you need currency, like most of us lol, you can always do something with art and gems
Art can be a pretty good offer!! but ofc if you need currency, like most of us lol, you can always do something with art and gems
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz HMM guess I'll try selling my own art soon haha. Well rest assured I'm definitely like--keeping the art offer in mind. And judging currency harshly against it lol.

Thanks for the info fren!
@kyruiz HMM guess I'll try selling my own art soon haha. Well rest assured I'm definitely like--keeping the art offer in mind. And judging currency harshly against it lol.

Thanks for the info fren!
leS9e0K.png
Your welcome! I sell my art for a,, decent price?? but i havent set up a forum yet lol. I'd like to see your art is you ever want to sell any!!
Your welcome! I sell my art for a,, decent price?? but i havent set up a forum yet lol. I'd like to see your art is you ever want to sell any!!
@kyruiz well it'll probably take me at least a couple days to set up a shop, but -casually swaps my sig out- not that it fits but we'll just ignore that for now. You can find me on DA as onesmartchicken too, though I've only recently started posting on there again lmao AAARTTTTTT art's so good even though selling it is oh so stressful
@kyruiz well it'll probably take me at least a couple days to set up a shop, but -casually swaps my sig out- not that it fits but we'll just ignore that for now. You can find me on DA as onesmartchicken too, though I've only recently started posting on there again lmao AAARTTTTTT art's so good even though selling it is oh so stressful
leS9e0K.png
Big mood!! your art is v nice though!
Big mood!! your art is v nice though!
Weee
Weee
leS9e0K.png
Mlem
Mlem
leS9e0K.png
Up!
Up!
leS9e0K.png
Bump!
Bump!
leS9e0K.png
@Chicken

LDP please
@Chicken

LDP please
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11