Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | (OVER)Multi-Gaze XYZ Bogsneak
1 2 3 4
This auction has ended [b]Sorry for end date confusion! Auction ends Aug 20th at 23:59 site time. Snipe guard is active so if a bid happens right before then the auction is extended by 3hrs. If nobody bids and 3hrs pass the auction will end.[/b] I do a 1g:1kt ratio so no matter how you bid feel free to switch currencies or give me mixed payment at the end as long as the ratio stays true. All proceeds go to my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2730851/1#post_2730851]newbie Help program[/url]! Bid and help newbies get a head start on the game! [b]The boy![/b]: His tert has yellow highlights that match his eyes so nicely! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54239295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542393/54239295_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]Starting Bid: 80kt [*]Minimum increase: 5kt [*]No Auto-buy [*]Snipe guard 3hrs (active on final day) [*]Auction ends Aug. 20th (23:59 site time) [*]Please ping highest bidder when you place a bid [*]Do not delete your post! Serious bidders only! [/LIST] [b]Highest Bidder:[/b] Roshie (380g/kt) I update the highest bid as much as I can but please check the last post to be accurate!
This auction has ended

Sorry for end date confusion! Auction ends Aug 20th at 23:59 site time. Snipe guard is active so if a bid happens right before then the auction is extended by 3hrs. If nobody bids and 3hrs pass the auction will end.

I do a 1g:1kt ratio so no matter how you bid feel free to switch currencies or give me mixed payment at the end as long as the ratio stays true.

All proceeds go to my newbie Help program! Bid and help newbies get a head start on the game!

The boy!:
His tert has yellow highlights that match his eyes so nicely!

54239295_350.png

• Starting Bid: 80kt
  • Minimum increase: 5kt
  • No Auto-buy
  • Snipe guard 3hrs (active on final day)
  • Auction ends Aug. 20th (23:59 site time)
  • Please ping highest bidder when you place a bid
  • Do not delete your post! Serious bidders only!

Highest Bidder: Roshie (380g/kt)

I update the highest bid as much as I can but please check the last post to be accurate!
@FrozenManakete
@ExaltedTaguel
@Zenemesis
@Hyzenthlaay
@Sinjin

The first newbie support event is live! You don’t have to do much but maybe spread the word! If you see anybody looking for matchy multi gaze dragons maybe point them over here? Or ping me in their post so I can advertise.

Also this is my first time running an auction so let me know if you have any advice. (As always if you wish to be removed from the helper pinglist let me know)
@FrozenManakete
@ExaltedTaguel
@Zenemesis
@Hyzenthlaay
@Sinjin

The first newbie support event is live! You don’t have to do much but maybe spread the word! If you see anybody looking for matchy multi gaze dragons maybe point them over here? Or ping me in their post so I can advertise.

Also this is my first time running an auction so let me know if you have any advice. (As always if you wish to be removed from the helper pinglist let me know)
Not a Raffle... But!
This is a lovely dragon and a good cause!
Just thought you might liked to see it.
:]

@Slaytheist @gn0me @CreaturesOfMyth @Kitten36 @SaaviYB @TempestDragon @LittleRain @hoppybunnyme @CoyoteFlowers
Not a Raffle... But!
This is a lovely dragon and a good cause!
Just thought you might liked to see it.
:]

@Slaytheist @gn0me @CreaturesOfMyth @Kitten36 @SaaviYB @TempestDragon @LittleRain @hoppybunnyme @CoyoteFlowers
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Azabelle Can you place me down for sb?
@Azabelle Can you place me down for sb?
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@CreaturesOfMyth
Sure thing!! Thank you for your bid

@Sinjin
Thank you for the help!
@CreaturesOfMyth
Sure thing!! Thank you for your bid

@Sinjin
Thank you for the help!
Also thank you @Sinjin for letting me know about this!
Also thank you @Sinjin for letting me know about this!
boop
boop
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Bump
Bump
Bump, also did this page give anyone else the "thread not found" error initially?
Bump, also did this page give anyone else the "thread not found" error initially?
@CreaturesOfMyth
Not this one but the newbie thread did that to me for almost an entire day :/
@CreaturesOfMyth
Not this one but the newbie thread did that to me for almost an entire day :/
1 2 3 4