Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4
[center]Howdy! Auctioning a couple of g1s and a custom UMA on behalf of @/Xairathan; here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/Xairathan. [*]This auction ends on [b]Sunday, June 30th at 19:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last one hour of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items. [/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/astrogator @/Ziegler @/dandyfrau @/mercurialwings @/catfood @/Mercenary @/remuslupn @/Eidos @/yurihands @/Aersolace @/Borkbean [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52890621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528907/52890621_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][i]xyy[/i] teal / jade / jade lightning [b]SB:[/b] 1.5kg [b]CB:[/b] 1.5kg by @/astrogator [b]AB:[/b] 6kg (on AH) [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52953191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529532/52953191_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][i]xyx[/i] moon / wisteria / moon earth [b]SB:[/b] 800g [b]CB:[/b] 850g by @/Eidos [b]AB:[/b] 10kg (on AH) [/columns] [center][skin=24146] Skin: dumah [i]5-print custom[/i] [b]SB:[/b] 2kg [b]CB:[/b] 3kg by @/Mercenary [b]AB:[/b] 10kg
Howdy! Auctioning a couple of g1s and a custom UMA on behalf of @/Xairathan; here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/Xairathan.
  • This auction ends on Sunday, June 30th at 19:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last one hour of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items.

LDPs: @/astrogator @/Ziegler @/dandyfrau @/mercurialwings @/catfood @/Mercenary @/remuslupn @/Eidos @/yurihands @/Aersolace @/Borkbean

52890621_350.png
xyy
teal / jade / jade
lightning

SB: 1.5kg
CB: 1.5kg by @/astrogator
AB: 6kg (on AH)

52953191_350.png
xyx
moon / wisteria / moon
earth

SB: 800g
CB: 850g by @/Eidos
AB: 10kg (on AH)

Skin: dumah
5-print custom

SB: 2kg
CB: 3kg by @/Mercenary
AB: 10kg
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hi! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/Xairathan; see above for details!
Pinged:
G1 - general, sales, sales restricted, matching eyes, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xyy, xyx, blue colors.
GASP - Skydancer F, Skincents, auctions/offers, arcane, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, gold, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, resell.

Snipped!

Moon/Wisteria/Moon: @Kairoku

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!
Hi! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/Xairathan; see above for details!
Pinged:
G1 - general, sales, sales restricted, matching eyes, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xyy, xyx, blue colors.
GASP - Skydancer F, Skincents, auctions/offers, arcane, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, gold, magic/runes, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, resell.

Snipped!

Moon/Wisteria/Moon: @Kairoku

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!
@bitmap

SB on all three items, please! And an LDP :)
@bitmap

SB on all three items, please! And an LDP :)
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
@astrogator

All recorded, thanks!
@astrogator

All recorded, thanks!
@bitmap Ldp please!
@bitmap Ldp please!
@Ziegler

Added!
@Ziegler

Added!