Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [GEN1] Lair purge - Gened, bred, lvl25
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thank you very much, honestly didn’t expect to face no other bidders for her. Good luck with the rest, I may come back for Raguhl once I’ve gained some lair space.
Thank you very much, honestly didn’t expect to face no other bidders for her. Good luck with the rest, I may come back for Raguhl once I’ve gained some lair space.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
@TheHauntening

Thank you very much!
I put her up for auction before, and there was no interest then either :> I don't know either why she wasn't popular, but I'm very happy that at least someone wanted her ^^
I'd be happy to see you back for Raguhl!
@TheHauntening

Thank you very much!
I put her up for auction before, and there was no interest then either :> I don't know either why she wasn't popular, but I'm very happy that at least someone wanted her ^^
I'd be happy to see you back for Raguhl!
@gungal

Hi! Sorry it took a while, but you won the auctions for both gen1s you bid on!

I'll send you a CR for them right now & you can pay in treasure, gems, or mixed ^^ Thanks for bidding!
@gungal

Hi! Sorry it took a while, but you won the auctions for both gen1s you bid on!

I'll send you a CR for them right now & you can pay in treasure, gems, or mixed ^^ Thanks for bidding!
@Exeidur

SB for Valeira and Denth
which will be a 75g total, correct me if I'm wrong
@Exeidur

SB for Valeira and Denth
which will be a 75g total, correct me if I'm wrong
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@evaxcheyenne

You're completely right! Thanks for your bids, the auctions will end in 48 hours, unless someone else places a bid as well~
@evaxcheyenne

You're completely right! Thanks for your bids, the auctions will end in 48 hours, unless someone else places a bid as well~
@Exeidur I'll take SB on Cyndir, in Treasure.
@Exeidur I'll take SB on Cyndir, in Treasure.
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima

Thank you! I'll note that down for you ^^
@Mima

Thank you! I'll note that down for you ^^
@evaxcheyenne
Congratulations! You won the auction for Denth & Valeira. I'll send you a CR, so please attach payment (75G/kT) within 48 hours, or I'll put them back up for sale.

@Mima
And you won the auction for Cyndir! Same thing, I'll send you a CR, lease attach ayment (100G/kT) within 48 hours, or I'll put her back up~
@evaxcheyenne
Congratulations! You won the auction for Denth & Valeira. I'll send you a CR, so please attach payment (75G/kT) within 48 hours, or I'll put them back up for sale.

@Mima
And you won the auction for Cyndir! Same thing, I'll send you a CR, lease attach ayment (100G/kT) within 48 hours, or I'll put her back up~
^
^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11