Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [FUN AUCTION] 6 digit lvl25+Elim DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=293837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2939/293837_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]#293837 Obsidian/ Charcoal/ Jungle[/b] Proof of Elim in Bio[/center] [size=7][b] WINNER: ReadingHell with 1420 Gems![/b][/size] [center][b] [size=7][size=5]Welcome to the Fun Auction![/size][/size] [i]Please read and understand the rules before bidding.[/i][/b][/center] 1. Gems only! 2. Ping the person you are outbidding. (Copy and paste their name if you aren't sure you can spell it correctly.) 3. Only bid if you're serious. If you can't pay right away, PM me ASAP. I will give you around a weeks time to liquidate. [size=6][b]AUCTION ENDS MAY 10th @ 4:00 PM FR Time with +1 hour Snipe-Guard.[/b][/size] (This means that if someone bids at 3:55 PM, there will be +1 hour added on for the person who was outbid to be able to respond.) [b] I am subbed, no need to ping me when outbidding.[/b] Last day Pings: @Bowno, Jussie , AlvildaBright , gbot13, Cadash , Kkarma , Foxe , Ziegler, Carolynmbp, Skylurk, Akyra, sapphiole , X3X , Fantelle , Rookery , HolyShipper , Digimon11 , Snowki, SpaceSnakes , Emmie , UnhappyJoker , Tannos , Mysh , HereBeeDragons , AlexiaSilver , yumehisakawa , ReadingHell ,

293837_350.png

Obsidian/ Charcoal/ Jungle

Proof of Elim in Bio

WINNER: ReadingHell with 1420 Gems!

Welcome to the Fun Auction!
Please read and understand the rules before bidding.

1. Gems only!
2. Ping the person you are outbidding. (Copy and paste their name if you aren't sure you can spell it correctly.)
3. Only bid if you're serious. If you can't pay right away, PM me ASAP. I will give you around a weeks time to liquidate.

AUCTION ENDS MAY 10th @ 4:00 PM FR Time with +1 hour Snipe-Guard.
(This means that if someone bids at 3:55 PM, there will be +1 hour added on for the person who was outbid to be able to respond.)

I am subbed, no need to ping me when outbidding.

Last day Pings:
@Bowno, Jussie , AlvildaBright , gbot13, Cadash , Kkarma , Foxe , Ziegler, Carolynmbp, Skylurk, Akyra, sapphiole , X3X , Fantelle , Rookery , HolyShipper , Digimon11 , Snowki, SpaceSnakes , Emmie , UnhappyJoker , Tannos , Mysh , HereBeeDragons , AlexiaSilver , yumehisakawa , ReadingHell ,
TOW2n3q.png
~*BIDDING*~

Starting Bid: 1 Gem!
Current Bid: 1420 Gems
Highest Bidder: ReadingHell
Min increase: 1 Gem!
Buyout: None!

PING THE PERSON YOU ARE OUTBIDDING.
~*BIDDING*~

Starting Bid: 1 Gem!
Current Bid: 1420 Gems
Highest Bidder: ReadingHell
Min increase: 1 Gem!
Buyout: None!

PING THE PERSON YOU ARE OUTBIDDING.
TOW2n3q.png
SORRY FOR THE PINGS, FAMS. I hope I did this right :l If you're not interested in Auctions, then I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry and feel free to disregard this. Ya'll have been pinged for this 6 digit lvl 25 + Elim Auction, with the starting bid at [b]ONE GEM! [/b] -Pings were here. Now have been snipped to make stuff look nice I guess- [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
SORRY FOR THE PINGS, FAMS. I hope I did this right :l If you're not interested in Auctions, then I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry and feel free to disregard this.
Ya'll have been pinged for this 6 digit lvl 25 + Elim Auction, with the starting bid at ONE GEM!
-Pings were here. Now have been snipped to make stuff look nice I guess-
Standard-Button.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
TOW2n3q.png
@Jussie
Huzzah! We have our first bidder! Thanks, and added!
@Jussie
Huzzah! We have our first bidder! Thanks, and added!
TOW2n3q.png
SB please, and LDP. (deleted the other post.. didn't wanna mess up your flow lol, hope you're done now)
SB please, and LDP. (deleted the other post.. didn't wanna mess up your flow lol, hope you're done now)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Bowno LDP, please
@Bowno LDP, please
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
LDP please!
LDP please!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
This is a cute way to do things!

@Jussie

4 gems!

(LDP too pls!)
This is a cute way to do things!

@Jussie

4 gems!