Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Lightning Nest: Lightning EYES!!!
Plot: So basically this is a spot where players can give me (a little harsh, I know) their females and males to breed. Once they breed, the hatchlings will have Lightning Eyes. Yes, you players WILL get their dragons back, and I'll give the hatchlings to you.

This is not going to be a lot of treasure/gems for each hatchling. You can pay me later, if I want it. (doubt it)

If one egg: FREE!
If two eggs: 2,000 treasure or 2 gems
If three eggs: 3,000 treasure or 3 gems
If four eggs: 4,000 treasure
If five eggs: FREE!

Please ping me; I am NOT subscribed. I'll let you give a crossroads trade to me, containing the female and male. After they hatch, I'll give you a two - way trade with the parents and hatchlings. If you don't want them back, that's fine.

If I need to do more than one trade, split the price up so all of it can go in it.

Nest One: Open
Nest Two: Open

Thanks!

Spark
Plot: So basically this is a spot where players can give me (a little harsh, I know) their females and males to breed. Once they breed, the hatchlings will have Lightning Eyes. Yes, you players WILL get their dragons back, and I'll give the hatchlings to you.

This is not going to be a lot of treasure/gems for each hatchling. You can pay me later, if I want it. (doubt it)

If one egg: FREE!
If two eggs: 2,000 treasure or 2 gems
If three eggs: 3,000 treasure or 3 gems
If four eggs: 4,000 treasure
If five eggs: FREE!

Please ping me; I am NOT subscribed. I'll let you give a crossroads trade to me, containing the female and male. After they hatch, I'll give you a two - way trade with the parents and hatchlings. If you don't want them back, that's fine.

If I need to do more than one trade, split the price up so all of it can go in it.

Nest One: Open
Nest Two: Open

Thanks!

Spark
They/them - gay - 14
@WIndyStorm

Your dragons sadly only produced one egg. . . The price is free!
@WIndyStorm

Your dragons sadly only produced one egg. . . The price is free!
They/them - gay - 14