Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CANCELLED
1 2
[center]Hello everyone! I'm looking to auction off this girl [quote=Capricorn] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50358805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503589/50358805_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Capricorn[/b] #5035805 March 22nd, 2019 Carribean Lionfish / Lapis Noxtide / Carribean Runes Earth Goat eyes - [b]XYX[/b] - [b]Unbred[/b] [/quote] [size=5]She is special because she is the [b]first Female dragon born on the site with Goat eyes![/b][/size] [quote=Auction Info] [size=5][b]SB[/b] 300G [b]CB[/b] [b]AB[/b] 3000G[/size] ----- [size=6][b]Auction End[/b][/size] [size=5]May 20th, 2019 @ 14:30 FR Time[/size] ----- [size=5]If any bids are made within the last 45 minutes of the auction end, I will extend the auction by 30 minutes. This is recurring. [i]Auction ending at a time where you won't be active?[/i] I will allow a proxy to bid for you! Just let me know who will be making bids for you. Please [b]ping me and the person you are outbidding[/b]! I will [b]NOT[/b] count your bid if you don't. I [b]do[/b] accept mixed payments of Gems and Treasure! My rate is 1:1030 One final thing... [b]There is no MI[/b], HOWEVER, don't be petty. If you are truly interested in a dragon, there is no need to up people by 1G or 1000T. Please be reasonable. ----- She is listed on the AH for her AB price [/quote] [quote=LDP] [size=6][b]LDP[/b][/size] @/mayanaz @/MawkishMuse [/quote] [/center]
Hello everyone! I'm looking to auction off this girl

Capricorn wrote:

50358805_350.png

Capricorn

March 22nd, 2019

Carribean Lionfish / Lapis Noxtide / Carribean Runes
Earth Goat eyes

- XYX
- Unbred

She is special because she is the first Female dragon born on the site with Goat eyes!

Auction Info wrote:

SB 300G
CB
AB 3000G

Auction End
May 20th, 2019 @ 14:30 FR Time

If any bids are made within the last 45 minutes of the auction end, I will extend the auction by 30 minutes. This is recurring.

Auction ending at a time where you won't be active? I will allow a proxy to bid for you! Just let me know who will be making bids for you.

Please ping me and the person you are outbidding!
I will NOT count your bid if you don't.

I do accept mixed payments of Gems and Treasure!
My rate is 1:1030

One final thing... There is no MI, HOWEVER, don't be petty. If you are truly interested in a dragon, there is no need to up people by 1G or 1000T. Please be reasonable.

She is listed on the AH for her AB price

LDP wrote:
LDP

@/mayanaz @/MawkishMuse

Pings snipped
Pings snipped
@SpaceSnakes LDP please!
@SpaceSnakes LDP please!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz
Added!
@mayanaz
Added!
@SpaceSnakes

LDP please~
@SpaceSnakes

LDP please~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse
Added!
@MawkishMuse
Added!
Im curious, how do you know she's the first? c:
Im curious, how do you know she's the first? c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
If you go to the Search function and input "Goat eyes" and "Female", you'll see that Capricorn is the first to show up, which means that she is the oldest dragon out of that Search. So that means that she was the first born, at least Female.
@cordifolium
If you go to the Search function and input "Goat eyes" and "Female", you'll see that Capricorn is the first to show up, which means that she is the oldest dragon out of that Search. So that means that she was the first born, at least Female.
@SpaceSnakes

That makes sense! :3 Thanks for telling me c:
@SpaceSnakes

That makes sense! :3 Thanks for telling me c:
underskrift-geo.png
@SpaceSnakes

Just so you know, she's technically not the oldest dragon to have goat, there's a male that's older. You might want to change your description.

Your dragon's ID: 50358805

The male with goat that's older's ID: 50358706
@SpaceSnakes

Just so you know, she's technically not the oldest dragon to have goat, there's a male that's older. You might want to change your description.

Your dragon's ID: 50358805

The male with goat that's older's ID: 50358706
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1 2