Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Unbred G1 Coatl near XYX Ice Rep Gened
1 2
@icedragon1 hello there so I have a question would you take a trade for a double gen one? I have a low 7 digit imp boy that is twins with this boy and I really wanna give him a good home. I love this boy so much. My imp that looks like his twin is here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4909207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49093/4909207_350.png[/img] [/url]
@icedragon1 hello there so I have a question would you take a trade for a double gen one? I have a low 7 digit imp boy that is twins with this boy and I really wanna give him a good home. I love this boy so much. My imp that looks like his twin is here.
4909207_350.png
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo

Hm? I'm not totally clear on what you mean? I will not trade my coatl for your imp, but I'd be interested to buy/trade with other stuff. Is the dragon you showed me above the one you want to trade? Let me know a price, thanks!
@LordMaroo

Hm? I'm not totally clear on what you mean? I will not trade my coatl for your imp, but I'd be interested to buy/trade with other stuff. Is the dragon you showed me above the one you want to trade? Let me know a price, thanks!
Lol I see how you could be confused. I meant I have some double gen ones I can show you, I also have some gems around 500 and I have two eggs. I was showing off the imp because he is very similar to this guy you are selling. He is the same colors just different genes. If I could get your coatl I will make them brothers :)

@icedragon1
Lol I see how you could be confused. I meant I have some double gen ones I can show you, I also have some gems around 500 and I have two eggs. I was showing off the imp because he is very similar to this guy you are selling. He is the same colors just different genes. If I could get your coatl I will make them brothers :)

@icedragon1
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo

Ah I see, I'm not interested in trading my derg for more dergs since I'm not so good at selling dergs but I suppose if you auction off your gen 1s for pure gems/treasure or some valuable easy to sell items, then I'd be far more interested.
@LordMaroo

Ah I see, I'm not interested in trading my derg for more dergs since I'm not so good at selling dergs but I suppose if you auction off your gen 1s for pure gems/treasure or some valuable easy to sell items, then I'd be far more interested.
@IceDragon1 Hey, I'm not going to bid (I don't have the money) but all cap titles aren't allowed :)
@IceDragon1 Hey, I'm not going to bid (I don't have the money) but all cap titles aren't allowed :)
1 2