Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Unbred G1 Coatl near XYX Ice Rep Gened
1 2
[u][b]THIS IS A REVAMPED AUCTION. PRICES HAVE CHANGED SO YOU MAY BE PINGED AGAIN. Apologies in advance![/b][/u] [quote][center][u][b]OPEN[/b] | [s]NOT OPEN[/s][/u][/center][/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Start Day[/b] | May 3, 2019[/u][/center][/quote] [quote][center][u][b]End Day[/b] | 10 DAYS: MAY 7TH [/u][/center][/quote] Here is the dragon to be auctioned (This is NOT a scry!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20852817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208529/20852817_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*] Unbred G1 [*] One color off XYX [*] Matching Eyes [*] Fully gened: Cherub, Shimmer, Underbelly [*] [b]Has eliminate[/b] + ambushes + berserkers, Level 25. Ask to see stones if necessary. [/LIST] [b]Starting: 2kg Increments: 50g Snipe Guard: 6hr AB: 10kg [/b] [u][b]Autobuy Here:[/b][/u] [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_level_min=25&currency=1&d_gender=0&d_gen1=1&d_breed=12&d_bodygene=10&d_winggene=1&d_tertgene=5&d_element=6&perpage=50&sort=unit_cost_desc&collapse=1[/url] [b]Please ping me and the user you outbid! I am not subbed![/b]
THIS IS A REVAMPED AUCTION. PRICES HAVE CHANGED SO YOU MAY BE PINGED AGAIN. Apologies in advance!
Quote:
OPEN | NOT OPEN
Quote:
Start Day | May 3, 2019
Quote:
End Day | 10 DAYS: MAY 7TH

Here is the dragon to be auctioned (This is NOT a scry!):

20852817_350.png

• Unbred G1
  • One color off XYX
  • Matching Eyes
  • Fully gened: Cherub, Shimmer, Underbelly
  • Has eliminate + ambushes + berserkers, Level 25. Ask to see stones if necessary.

Starting: 2kg
Increments: 50g
Snipe Guard: 6hr
AB: 10kg

Autobuy Here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_level_min=25&currency=1&d_gender=0&d_gen1=1&d_breed=12&d_bodygene=10&d_winggene=1&d_tertgene=5&d_element=6&perpage=50&sort=unit_cost_desc&collapse=1

Please ping me and the user you outbid! I am not subbed!

Rules

- Editing permitted but be sensible. Do not change your bid after it has been recorded. If you are increasing your bid, put 'edit: increase bid to x amount'. I will update bids on the thread, so if you see it has been changed, make a new post and ping me again
- You may NOT bid for someone else
- No withdrawal of bid
- Only bid if you have the currency on hand ONE EXCEPTION: you bid over 5kg more than the person before you. In this case, I will allow some time (discuss with me) to get the money
- My g:t ratio is 1:1000
Rules

- Editing permitted but be sensible. Do not change your bid after it has been recorded. If you are increasing your bid, put 'edit: increase bid to x amount'. I will update bids on the thread, so if you see it has been changed, make a new post and ping me again
- You may NOT bid for someone else
- No withdrawal of bid
- Only bid if you have the currency on hand ONE EXCEPTION: you bid over 5kg more than the person before you. In this case, I will allow some time (discuss with me) to get the money
- My g:t ratio is 1:1000
Pinglists Pinged

~Pings have been removed~

SB and AB have been changed!

Apologies for any mispings! <3 This was done by a trusted friend so I hope they did this right! This was as of 2 or 3 days ago so if you've changed anything in the past couple of days, so sorry!

Lists pinged:
  • G1 everything, sales only, restricted
  • Near misses (one off xyx)
  • Matching eyes, Ice flight
  • Gened, non-plentifuls, gened non-plentifuls, coatls
  • Pastels, blue colors, flight reps
  • Specific colors
  • February 7th hatchdate
Please ping anyone you think might be interested, thank you!

Ask to be Added: Last Day Pinglist (LDP)
/EonShinato
Pinglists Pinged

~Pings have been removed~

SB and AB have been changed!

Apologies for any mispings! <3 This was done by a trusted friend so I hope they did this right! This was as of 2 or 3 days ago so if you've changed anything in the past couple of days, so sorry!

Lists pinged:
  • G1 everything, sales only, restricted
  • Near misses (one off xyx)
  • Matching eyes, Ice flight
  • Gened, non-plentifuls, gened non-plentifuls, coatls
  • Pastels, blue colors, flight reps
  • Specific colors
  • February 7th hatchdate
Please ping anyone you think might be interested, thank you!

Ask to be Added: Last Day Pinglist (LDP)
/EonShinato
Other items I will take:
- Gem genes at their price on the MP
- Wildclaw scrolls at 2kg (would love an imp scroll but lets be real lol!)
- Old valuable familiars
- Eliminates valued at 550g
- Eggs at valued 250g

Items I will NEVER take:
- UMAs unless there are 10+ on the AH (must be at least 7 unique sellers). Discuss with me.
- Other dragons UNLESS G1 Matching. Discuss with me.
- 2015 and onwards fest stuff worth less that 500g on the AH. (AH prices only considered if 5+ auctions with 3 unique sellers). Discuss with me.
- Tons of materials/food/trinkets for obvious reasons
- Fodder apparel, familiars etc. Again, obvious
Other items I will take:
- Gem genes at their price on the MP
- Wildclaw scrolls at 2kg (would love an imp scroll but lets be real lol!)
- Old valuable familiars
- Eliminates valued at 550g
- Eggs at valued 250g

Items I will NEVER take:
- UMAs unless there are 10+ on the AH (must be at least 7 unique sellers). Discuss with me.
- Other dragons UNLESS G1 Matching. Discuss with me.
- 2015 and onwards fest stuff worth less that 500g on the AH. (AH prices only considered if 5+ auctions with 3 unique sellers). Discuss with me.
- Tons of materials/food/trinkets for obvious reasons
- Fodder apparel, familiars etc. Again, obvious
Scries Here

will post with more interest
Scries Here

will post with more interest
Current Bids

* I will ping the person being outbid if you do not, but please try to ping the person *

SB: 2kg ~ Nobody

Current Bids

* I will ping the person being outbid if you do not, but please try to ping the person *

SB: 2kg ~ Nobody

Bids Being Considered/ Discussed

None atm
Bids Being Considered/ Discussed

None atm
Let the bidding begin!
Let the bidding begin!
^
^
@IceDragon1

LDP please! hes beautiful
@IceDragon1