Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5
[center]So I think I'm gonna try auctioning this girl off. I really wanted to do something with her, but she doesn't fit my lair/lore anymore. She's pretty and has a ton of potential, I just can't make her work with what I have. Just trying to at least make back what I paid for her since I really need the gems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41199024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411991/41199024_350.png[/img] [/url] Midnight/Grapefruit/Midnight Wind Common Female Unbred SB: 2kg CB: @/ToasterOnTop - 2kg AB: 8kg (on AH) MI: 50g [/center] Rules: - Don't back out once you've made a bid. - Ping me and the person you're outbidding. - I'll accept eggs for partial at 250g. Gems preferred but I'll take treasure @ 1:1000 to simplify things. If you want to have some sort of mixed payment, we'll work it out at the end. - Please don't edit your bids! - Auction ends [b]Saturday, March 30th @ 17:00 server time.[/b] - [b]Snipe guard is 2 hours, not recurring[/b] bc I need to sleep at some point. If I'm not awake when it ends I'll send the dragon out in the morning. LDP list: @/ToasterOnTop @/Mareanie
So I think I'm gonna try auctioning this girl off. I really wanted to do something with her, but she doesn't fit my lair/lore anymore. She's pretty and has a ton of potential, I just can't make her work with what I have.

Just trying to at least make back what I paid for her since I really need the gems.

41199024_350.png

Midnight/Grapefruit/Midnight
Wind Common
Female
Unbred

SB: 2kg
CB: @/ToasterOnTop - 2kg
AB: 8kg (on AH)
MI: 50g

Rules:
- Don't back out once you've made a bid.
- Ping me and the person you're outbidding.
- I'll accept eggs for partial at 250g. Gems preferred but I'll take treasure @ 1:1000 to simplify things. If you want to have some sort of mixed payment, we'll work it out at the end.
- Please don't edit your bids!
- Auction ends Saturday, March 30th @ 17:00 server time.
- Snipe guard is 2 hours, not recurring bc I need to sleep at some point. If I'm not awake when it ends I'll send the dragon out in the morning.

LDP list: @/ToasterOnTop @/Mareanie
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Pings snipped~

Apologies for any mispings! I don't think there are double pings anymore but apologies for those too if they do in fact exist.

Auctioning off a double midnight gal!

I can't believe I pinged myself oops
Pings snipped~

Apologies for any mispings! I don't think there are double pings anymore but apologies for those too if they do in fact exist.

Auctioning off a double midnight gal!

I can't believe I pinged myself oops
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents