Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] custom slots, usd + g
1 2 3 4
hi, long time no see. today i'm auctioning two slots for a custom accent OR skin- one in usd, one in gems. (depending on your preference, it can be under/over 30%. be aware though if it is over 30% you will have to pay the skin blueprint price.) some examples:

some things I like to draw: leaves, floral stuff, feathers, fur, jewelry. i'm not so good with metal and robots but i'm kinda assuming if you're here you like my nature-themed stuff. please ask if you have any questions about what i'm willing to do!

you will be paying for the art, not the fr item, which means that you will need to provide the blueprint in addition to your bid. this is to comply with fr's tos which doesn't allow the sale of ingame items for real currency.

for the usd auction, payment will be through paypal. for the gem auction, full payment should be in gems (sorry, no items!)

some conditions:
-i get to keep a copy of the printed accent- this is non-negotiable, but other details like print number can be discussed separately.
-payment is due upfront. please don't bid if you can't pay promptly!
-discord is highly preferred for quick communication
-i reserve the right to decline any ideas that i feel i can't do.

usd auction details:
starting bid: 30 usd
current bid: 100 poetik

gem auction details:
starting bid: 3000g
current bid: 12000 vulpen

ending date: sunday february 24th 12:00 fr time
snipe guard: 2 hours (last bid must be uncontested for 2 hrs to win)

ldps: daintyboots vulpen nowviewing heathers betta jeana poetik keyina iodine laeyein fujo grudge lynxedlight yum

please make sure to ping the person you're outbidding. i am subscribed to this thread. it should be obvious which slot you're bidding for but please make sure to specify the currency to avoid potential confusion!

any questions, please ask! I tend to forget stuff a lot orz
hi, long time no see. today i'm auctioning two slots for a custom accent OR skin- one in usd, one in gems. (depending on your preference, it can be under/over 30%. be aware though if it is over 30% you will have to pay the skin blueprint price.) some examples:

some things I like to draw: leaves, floral stuff, feathers, fur, jewelry. i'm not so good with metal and robots but i'm kinda assuming if you're here you like my nature-themed stuff. please ask if you have any questions about what i'm willing to do!

you will be paying for the art, not the fr item, which means that you will need to provide the blueprint in addition to your bid. this is to comply with fr's tos which doesn't allow the sale of ingame items for real currency.

for the usd auction, payment will be through paypal. for the gem auction, full payment should be in gems (sorry, no items!)

some conditions:
-i get to keep a copy of the printed accent- this is non-negotiable, but other details like print number can be discussed separately.
-payment is due upfront. please don't bid if you can't pay promptly!
-discord is highly preferred for quick communication
-i reserve the right to decline any ideas that i feel i can't do.

usd auction details:
starting bid: 30 usd
current bid: 100 poetik

gem auction details:
starting bid: 3000g
current bid: 12000 vulpen

ending date: sunday february 24th 12:00 fr time
snipe guard: 2 hours (last bid must be uncontested for 2 hrs to win)

ldps: daintyboots vulpen nowviewing heathers betta jeana poetik keyina iodine laeyein fujo grudge lynxedlight yum

please make sure to ping the person you're outbidding. i am subscribed to this thread. it should be obvious which slot you're bidding for but please make sure to specify the currency to avoid potential confusion!

any questions, please ask! I tend to forget stuff a lot orz
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@xairathan @Jeana @Micheru @dracoon @corvid @kuninaga @epher @Roiben @Descending @Lallie @Mezzo @Hybro @Rosewing @Farvel @Wrath @Fujo @cosmicConundrum @moosesushi @syceris @maila @kizmetto @auroshen @iodine @nowviewing @RukaWilliams @lynxedlight @Vulpen @Gaze @Betta @Farvel @mortveil @keyy @lunabee @Ky0n @Heathers @TAOGTMI @ephrem @Keyina @scarletskyz @osteophagy @heathermoon

i have two slots up for auction today, one for usd and one for gems! as always, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off this list.
@xairathan @Jeana @Micheru @dracoon @corvid @kuninaga @epher @Roiben @Descending @Lallie @Mezzo @Hybro @Rosewing @Farvel @Wrath @Fujo @cosmicConundrum @moosesushi @syceris @maila @kizmetto @auroshen @iodine @nowviewing @RukaWilliams @lynxedlight @Vulpen @Gaze @Betta @Farvel @mortveil @keyy @lunabee @Ky0n @Heathers @TAOGTMI @ephrem @Keyina @scarletskyz @osteophagy @heathermoon

i have two slots up for auction today, one for usd and one for gems! as always, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off this list.
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
sb for usd!
sb for usd!
sb for gems and a ldp pls :yeehaw:
sb for gems and a ldp pls :yeehaw:
ldp plz! :D
ldp plz! :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
LDP please