Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3
[center]Hello! Auctioning two double g1s on behalf of @/Xairathan; rules are as follows: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Please do not ping @/Xairathan. [*]This auction ends on [b]Saturday, Feb. 16th at 17:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items.[/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/mayanaz @/Tuatara @/snartie @/Altassar @/Actaeon @/catfood @/Cyrya @/SarcasticHawke [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48905086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489051/48905086_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Unnamed[/b] [i]xxy[/i] mulberry / mulberry / cherry water [b]SB:[/b] 500g [b]CB:[/b] 500g by @/SarcasticHawke [b]AB:[/b] 4kg [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48262458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482625/48262458_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Unnamed[/b] [i]xyx[/i] brown / driftwood / brown light [b]SB:[/b] 500g [b]CB:[/b] 500g by @/snartie [b]AB:[/b] 3.5kg [/columns]
Hello! Auctioning two double g1s on behalf of @/Xairathan; rules are as follows:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Please do not ping @/Xairathan.
  • This auction ends on Saturday, Feb. 16th at 17:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, eggs at LAH, and gene scrolls at LAH or MP price, whichever is lower. AH dependent prices are valued at the time of the bid; please name said price when bidding with these items.

LDPs: @/mayanaz @/Tuatara @/snartie @/Altassar @/Actaeon @/catfood @/Cyrya @/SarcasticHawke

48905086_350.png
Unnamed
xxy
mulberry / mulberry / cherry
water

SB: 500g
CB: 500g by @/SarcasticHawke
AB: 4kg

48262458_350.png
Unnamed
xyx
brown / driftwood / brown
light

SB: 500g
CB: 500g by @/snartie
AB: 3.5kg
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hello! Pinging you all for an auction on behalf of @Xairathan; see first post for details!

Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, water, light, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xxy, xyx, natural colors. Snipped!

Jan. 28 Hatchdate: @Apfelobst (Mulberry/Cherry)
Brown/Driftwood: @IanLeStraud @leaflet
Hello! Pinging you all for an auction on behalf of @Xairathan; see first post for details!

Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, water, light, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xxy, xyx, natural colors. Snipped!

Jan. 28 Hatchdate: @Apfelobst (Mulberry/Cherry)
Brown/Driftwood: @IanLeStraud @leaflet
@bitmap

LDP please
@bitmap

LDP please
@Tuatara

Added!
@Tuatara

Added!
@bitmap