Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2
[center]Hey! Auctioning a partially gened, xyy jungle/pear g1 on behalf of @/L1BR4. Here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be at or above the minimum of 50g. Please do not ping @/L1BR4. [*]This auction ends on [b]Monday, Feb. 11th at 17:00 FRT[/b], with a 4 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1000 ratio.[/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/BlindCaius [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48230271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482303/48230271_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Unnamed[/b] jungle / pear / pear basic / trail / basic ice [b]SB:[/b] 1kg [b]MI:[/b] 50g [b]CB:[/b] 1kg by @/Ryhoiku [/columns]
Hey! Auctioning a partially gened, xyy jungle/pear g1 on behalf of @/L1BR4. Here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be at or above the minimum of 50g. Please do not ping @/L1BR4.
  • This auction ends on Monday, Feb. 11th at 17:00 FRT, with a 4 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1000 ratio.

LDPs: @/BlindCaius

48230271_350.png
Unnamed
jungle / pear / pear
basic / trail / basic
ice

SB: 1kg
MI: 50g
CB: 1kg by @/Ryhoiku
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @L1BR4; see above for details!
Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xyy, gened. Snipped!

Jan. 2 Hatchdate: @xarilin
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @L1BR4; see above for details!
Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xyy, gened. Snipped!

Jan. 2 Hatchdate: @xarilin
@bitmap LDP please
@bitmap LDP please
@BlindCaius

Noted!
@BlindCaius

Noted!
^
^
Oof thats a nice derg.

I'll SB
Oof thats a nice derg.

I'll SB
@Ryhoiku

Recorded, thanks!
@Ryhoiku

Recorded, thanks!
^
^
@BlindCaius

This is your LDP for this auction, which ends tonight at 17:00 FRT!
@BlindCaius

This is your LDP for this auction, which ends tonight at 17:00 FRT!
^
^
1 2