Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 1 Level 25 7-Digit Derg (Has art)
1 2
Hello, I'm GalcialAura. I'm going to be clearing out a large quantity of my lair, only keeping the four at the front of my lair. In any case, let's get on to the information. [center][b][size=7]The Information[/size][/b][/center] Both dragons have been fully statted to Culex Grinding Builds. They both are semi-fully stoned with 3 Berserkers, 2 Ambushes, 1 Rally, 1 Sap, and 1 Scratch. They do not possess Eliminates. However, they both have quite good qualities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9952382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99524/9952382_350.png[/img] [/url] Fabrial is an XYX with good Genes to match. But these are not her only good qualities. Fabrial is 3 years old, and a 7 digit dragon. She also has a piece of fully colored and shaded art in her Bio, if you'd like to see that. (Not by me, of course.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39374494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393745/39374494_350.png[/img] [/url] Vorobyevite is an XXX Orca with matching Eyes, along with matching genes. He has an interesting ID, #39374494. Upon request of the winner of Voro, I will write lore for him. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b][size=7]The Auction[/size][/b] Now, we move onto the Auction itself. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b][color=#bdf2ff]Fabrial[/color][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9952382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99524/9952382_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 200g [b]Current Bid:[/b] [b]End Date:[/b] 3 Days from Initial Bid, one hour snipe guard.[/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [s][center][b][color=#8d95a5]Vorobyevite[/color][/b][/center][/s] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39374494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393745/39374494_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][b]Starting Bid:[/b] 200g [b]Current Bid:[/b] 200g (SB) by @TeenyTinyDragon [b]End Date:[/b] 12/10/2018 at 9:43pm FR time.[/s] Ended! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would like to note that if neither, or just one of them, has not been bid on by the time the other sells, they will still remain to be Auctioned. I nearly forgot to mention, Fabrial does have an outfit plan. I will not be sending it with her unless you ask me to. Anyway, I hope someone finds interest in my dragons, and these lovelies will go to new homes! I have based the SB price on the LAH Price for a level 25 Dragon as of 12/7/2018.
Hello, I'm GalcialAura. I'm going to be clearing out a large quantity of my lair, only keeping the four at the front of my lair. In any case, let's get on to the information.

The Information

Both dragons have been fully statted to Culex Grinding Builds. They both are semi-fully stoned with 3 Berserkers, 2 Ambushes, 1 Rally, 1 Sap, and 1 Scratch. They do not possess Eliminates. However, they both have quite good qualities.

9952382_350.png

Fabrial is an XYX with good Genes to match. But these are not her only good qualities. Fabrial is 3 years old, and a 7 digit dragon. She also has a piece of fully colored and shaded art in her Bio, if you'd like to see that. (Not by me, of course.)

39374494_350.png

Vorobyevite is an XXX Orca with matching Eyes, along with matching genes. He has an interesting ID, #39374494. Upon request of the winner of Voro, I will write lore for him.

The Auction
Now, we move onto the Auction itself.

Fabrial

9952382_350.png

Starting Bid: 200g
Current Bid:
End Date: 3 Days from Initial Bid, one hour snipe guard.

Vorobyevite

39374494_350.png

Starting Bid: 200g
Current Bid: 200g (SB) by @TeenyTinyDragon
End Date: 12/10/2018 at 9:43pm FR time.

Ended!

I would like to note that if neither, or just one of them, has not been bid on by the time the other sells, they will still remain to be Auctioned. I nearly forgot to mention, Fabrial does have an outfit plan. I will not be sending it with her unless you ask me to. Anyway, I hope someone finds interest in my dragons, and these lovelies will go to new homes! I have based the SB price on the LAH Price for a level 25 Dragon as of 12/7/2018.
@GlacialAura
SB on Vorobyevite plase!
@GlacialAura
SB on Vorobyevite plase!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@TeenyTinyDragon Alright, adding now!
@TeenyTinyDragon Alright, adding now!
Up.
Up.
Up
Up
@Achi @Allison0717 @Alamire @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @angsthound @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @Crane @CrazyBat @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Debate @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Fever @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kaitorubel @keydotzip @Kiseikune @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @moonfable @Moristian @Muxie @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @Rockelle @saltyscone @Saraceaser @ScarletSultan @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @MahuruRaji @Diamondsuits @Alamire

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

Hello! Hopefully this is the correct way to do this. I was directed to the Dragon Art Pinglists, and I thought I should go ahead. Fabrial has a fully colored and shaded Bust in her Bio, she is the dragon with Art.
@Achi @Allison0717 @Alamire @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @angsthound @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @Crane @CrazyBat @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Debate @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Fever @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kaitorubel @keydotzip @Kiseikune @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @moonfable @Moristian @Muxie @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @Rockelle @saltyscone @Saraceaser @ScarletSultan @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @MahuruRaji @Diamondsuits @Alamire

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

Hello! Hopefully this is the correct way to do this. I was directed to the Dragon Art Pinglists, and I thought I should go ahead. Fabrial has a fully colored and shaded Bust in her Bio, she is the dragon with Art.
Up
Up
Coming up on the end of Voro's Auction!
Coming up on the end of Voro's Auction!
About two hours left for Voro's Auction!
About two hours left for Voro's Auction!
About an hour left until Voro's auction is over! Last chance!
About an hour left until Voro's auction is over! Last chance!
1 2