Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | KickStarter item: Cloudy Wings
1 2 3 4 5 6
SB please!
SB please!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel
At last we have a taker! Thank you :)
@Amariel
At last we have a taker! Thank you :)
hey, since this is the first auction ill participate in i would like to make sure that i understood right what exactly the snipe guard does. so if anybody bids close to the end the auction is prolonged for 24h so others can outbid them again? i was wondering if only the outbidded person can bid again or others as well? and is it prolonged again if someone bids within the 24h snipe guard (so basically the auction continues till nobody bids for 24h)?
hey, since this is the first auction ill participate in i would like to make sure that i understood right what exactly the snipe guard does. so if anybody bids close to the end the auction is prolonged for 24h so others can outbid them again? i was wondering if only the outbidded person can bid again or others as well? and is it prolonged again if someone bids within the 24h snipe guard (so basically the auction continues till nobody bids for 24h)?

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA
Sure, no problem! So the snipe guard is in place to avoid that someone bidding at the last second would leave no chance to anyone else to outbid. What the snipe guard says is that there have to be at least X hours (in this case 24) of no bids after the last bid, in order for the auction to be closed. Anyone can bid during snipe guard, there's no restriction.

An example so it's easier to understand: someone bids 51kg on the 14th at 13:00 server time. Auction is prolonged to 13:00 on the 15th. Someone bids 52kg on the 14th at 22:00 server time. Auction is prolonged to 22:00 on the 15th. Then someone bids 53kg on the 15th at 03:00 server time. The auction now ends on the 16th at 03:00. No one bids again... then the winner is proclaimed at 03:01 on the 16th, and it's the person who bid 53kg. All clear?
@AniraFarinA
Sure, no problem! So the snipe guard is in place to avoid that someone bidding at the last second would leave no chance to anyone else to outbid. What the snipe guard says is that there have to be at least X hours (in this case 24) of no bids after the last bid, in order for the auction to be closed. Anyone can bid during snipe guard, there's no restriction.

An example so it's easier to understand: someone bids 51kg on the 14th at 13:00 server time. Auction is prolonged to 13:00 on the 15th. Someone bids 52kg on the 14th at 22:00 server time. Auction is prolonged to 22:00 on the 15th. Then someone bids 53kg on the 15th at 03:00 server time. The auction now ends on the 16th at 03:00. No one bids again... then the winner is proclaimed at 03:01 on the 16th, and it's the person who bid 53kg. All clear?
yeah thats what i thought, great ^^ thanks for explaining!
yeah thats what i thought, great ^^ thanks for explaining!

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA No problem and good luck :)
@AniraFarinA No problem and good luck :)
Ldp please! :3
Ldp please! :3
s8iVVJA.png
Updated!
Updated!
@Amariel

I bid 51kG.
@Amariel

I bid 51kG.
Updated!
Updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6