Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Doneee
1 2 3
@LilSadist SB on Lion #24579580 please!
@LilSadist SB on Lion #24579580 please!
969ic7.png
ooof the temptation is enormous but I don't have space or money :S [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=169&auth=a7c2d4f85f9a8c78891bec1849b1020151d30d07&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
ooof the temptation is enormous but I don't have space or money :S

dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=169&auth=a7c2d4f85f9a8c78891bec1849b1020151d30d07&dummyext=prev.png
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
LDP

@Xirei @Heart @Cheezit @Garizard - All added to LDP + Garizard's SB to Lion

@Cyrya *pokes* I'm stealing your scry. Just so you know o3o Also, your lair isn't completely full, you have space! I also take item trades! It's okay! Come at me! xD

Do you want LDP?!
LDP

@Xirei @Heart @Cheezit @Garizard - All added to LDP + Garizard's SB to Lion

@Cyrya *pokes* I'm stealing your scry. Just so you know o3o Also, your lair isn't completely full, you have space! I also take item trades! It's okay! Come at me! xD

Do you want LDP?!
Sb on vermillion/vermilion/pink please!
Sb on vermillion/vermilion/pink please!
PreE5U3.png
@LilSadist sure hit me with LDP and sadly I don't xD 2 dragons are breeding out of my lair and 6 are being held by a friend since july xD
@LilSadist sure hit me with LDP and sadly I don't xD 2 dragons are breeding out of my lair and 6 are being held by a friend since july xD
FR +10
@pyr0 I have you down for SB ^^ Gonna go for that Bogsneak Poi/Tox/Capsule?

@Cyrya Added you to LDP~ *stalks lair again* hm.. you can expand! somehow. idk how. Magic.
@pyr0 I have you down for SB ^^ Gonna go for that Bogsneak Poi/Tox/Capsule?

@Cyrya Added you to LDP~ *stalks lair again* hm.. you can expand! somehow. idk how. Magic.
you know it, vermillion poi/tox is the worst yet best thing in the world >:D
you know it, vermillion poi/tox is the worst yet best thing in the world >:D
PreE5U3.png
But.. you don't have vermillion poi/tox... I looked through your lair and now my eyes are bleeding. So colorful xD
But.. you don't have vermillion poi/tox... I looked through your lair and now my eyes are bleeding. So colorful xD
*maaaaaagic* nope didn't expand :S
*maaaaaagic* nope didn't expand :S
FR +10
x
x
1 2 3