Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 5 Digit Pearlcatcher
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39
Updated!
Updated!
@Bobbear
Who needs money anyways
I’ll reclaim my bid on eveleen! (500g I believe?)

Please forgive me for this ‘cuz I have to have the family set if I take the beautiful mother xD
So i guess @Croix
I’ll put 700g on Edge again x’D
(got a leetle more money from selling some things !!)
@Bobbear
Who needs money anyways
I’ll reclaim my bid on eveleen! (500g I believe?)

Please forgive me for this ‘cuz I have to have the family set if I take the beautiful mother xD
So i guess @Croix
I’ll put 700g on Edge again x’D
(got a leetle more money from selling some things !!)
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@alyxsandre noted, and we're down to 13 hours on eveleen based on time of prior bid.
@alyxsandre noted, and we're down to 13 hours on eveleen based on time of prior bid.
@Bobbear @Ganymede

May I raise the bid on Feuer to 150g?
@Bobbear @Ganymede

May I raise the bid on Feuer to 150g?
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
@Bobbear I will if it's not too late.
@Bobbear I will if it's not too late.
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@roseofgehenna

Alyxsandre reclaimed his bid of 500 g, so that's where we're at on her, right now.
@roseofgehenna

Alyxsandre reclaimed his bid of 500 g, so that's where we're at on her, right now.
@Texere @Bobbear
You're the best! Thanks so much!
@Texere @Bobbear
You're the best! Thanks so much!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
@Bobbear

Hi! Is the auction for the Obs/midnight over or did the time get changed because of the confusion over the SB? ;^^
@Bobbear

Hi! Is the auction for the Obs/midnight over or did the time get changed because of the confusion over the SB? ;^^
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
[quote name="@ryanhaywire" date="2018-10-23 12:31:28" ] @Bobbear Hi! Is the auction for the Obs/midnight over or did the time get changed because of the confusion over the SB? ;^^ [/quote] Just fyi, I'm completely fine with how the bid was revised and had elected not to revise mine :D
@ryanhaywire wrote on 2018-10-23 12:31:28:
@Bobbear

Just fyi, I'm completely fine with how the bid was revised and had elected not to revise mine :D
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39