Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Noonesense [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread [*] Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. [b]Do not contact the seller directly[/b] [*] Seller is accepting only gems! [*] Items accepted as (partial) payment [LIST=1] [*] None at the moment [/LIST] [*] This auction will end September 26th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h [*] Noonesense reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason [/LIST] [center] [quote=Taupe/Slate/Gloom Male with Common Plague eyes] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44046985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440470/44046985_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 500g CB: [size=6]~Scry~[/size=6] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=8&winggene=23&wings=53&auth=bef455486a714666b4a83f3c000afd40d33d47de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] [quote=LDP] @Drominus @ribbonz @Supremacy [/quote]
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Noonesense
  • Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread
  • Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. Do not contact the seller directly
  • Seller is accepting only gems!
  • Items accepted as (partial) payment
    1. None at the moment
  • This auction will end September 26th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h
  • Noonesense reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason
Taupe/Slate/Gloom Male with Common Plague eyes wrote:

44046985_350.png

SB: 500g
CB:

~Scry~
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=8&winggene=23&wings=53&auth=bef455486a714666b4a83f3c000afd40d33d47de&dummyext=prev.png
LDP wrote:
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Plague Eyes
Nocturnes
Greyscale

Other Specifics:
@adeegeeak (males only)
@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)

People who've shown interest before:
@NefariousKing
@YetDarker
@UrsaaMajorr
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Plague Eyes
Nocturnes
Greyscale

Other Specifics:
@adeegeeak (males only)
@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)

People who've shown interest before:
@NefariousKing
@YetDarker
@UrsaaMajorr
I'd like a LDP please.
I'd like a LDP please.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
LDP please!
LDP please!