Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Chosenfire [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread [*] Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. [b]Do not contact the seller directly[/b] [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:850 [*] Items accepted as (partial) payment [LIST=1] [*] Any dragon egg (valued at LAH) [*] Any Silk apparel, Sylvan apparel and Kelpie Manes (valued at gem MP price for gem MP items, others are valued at LAH) [*] Tapir/Striation gene scrolls (valued at LAH) [*] Name change scrolls (valued at 6kt, max 10) [/LIST] [*] This auction will end September 29th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h [*] Chosenfire reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason [/LIST] [center] [quote=Stone Cherub/Seafoam/Seafoam Underbelly Female with Common Light eyes] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19650055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196501/19650055_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 1000g CB: 1000g by @mercurialwings AB: 10,000g [size=6]~Scry~[/size=6] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=31&auth=f5a7221d63a2e28a9039835804cd636584a88e09&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote=LDP] @Edgedancer @mercurialwings @SarcasticHawke [/quote]
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Chosenfire
  • Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread
  • Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. Do not contact the seller directly
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:850
  • Items accepted as (partial) payment
    1. Any dragon egg (valued at LAH)
    2. Any Silk apparel, Sylvan apparel and Kelpie Manes (valued at gem MP price for gem MP items, others are valued at LAH)
    3. Tapir/Striation gene scrolls (valued at LAH)
    4. Name change scrolls (valued at 6kt, max 10)
  • This auction will end September 29th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h
  • Chosenfire reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason
Stone Cherub/Seafoam/Seafoam Underbelly Female with Common Light eyes wrote:

19650055_350.png

SB: 1000g
CB: 1000g by @mercurialwings
AB: 10,000g

~Scry~
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=31&auth=f5a7221d63a2e28a9039835804cd636584a88e09&dummyext=prev.png
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Light Eyes
All Doubles
All Unbred Doubles
All Doubles No IC
XYY
Gened
Non-Plentifuls
Gened Non-Plentifuls
Nocturnes

Other Specifics:
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@MasqD (Unbred Double and Triples Only!)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Light Eyes
All Doubles
All Unbred Doubles
All Doubles No IC
XYY
Gened
Non-Plentifuls
Gened Non-Plentifuls
Nocturnes

Other Specifics:
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@MasqD (Unbred Double and Triples Only!)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)
Open for business!
Open for business!
@Ajax4life14 Could I get an LDP please?
@Ajax4life14 Could I get an LDP please?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@ajax4life LDP please!
@ajax4life LDP please!
1638_100px_edgedancer_by_miirshroom-dcjb6z1.png
fr +2
she/her

@Ajax4life14: May I nab SB and a LDP please? ^ ^
@Ajax4life14: May I nab SB and a LDP please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Edgedancer
@mercurialwings
@SarcasticHawke

LDP. The auction ends tomorrow at 08:00 FR time!
@Edgedancer
@mercurialwings
@SarcasticHawke

LDP. The auction ends tomorrow at 08:00 FR time!
@mercurialwings

Congrats on winning the auction! Please send a CR for the correct amount to @Chosenfire to receive your dragon ^_^
@mercurialwings

Congrats on winning the auction! Please send a CR for the correct amount to @Chosenfire to receive your dragon ^_^