Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @SparkleOfGold [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread [*] Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. [b]Do not contact the seller directly[/b] [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:850 [*] Items accepted as (partial) payment [LIST=1] [*] Items from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292832&tab=dragon&did=34372437]this wishlist[/url] (valued at LAH) [/LIST] [*] This auction will end September 21st at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h [*] SparkleOfGold reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason [/LIST] [center] [quote=Obsidian Metallic/Grape Bee/Orchid Firefly Male Perma-Baby Coatl with Uncommon Shadow eyes] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42331477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423315/42331477_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 2000g CB: 8500g @TAOGTMI AB: 12,000g [/center] [/quote] [quote=LDP] @Astraya @candycanexolo @LemonQuartz @LynterriaHatake @TAOGTMI [/quote]
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @SparkleOfGold
  • Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread
  • Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. Do not contact the seller directly
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:850
  • Items accepted as (partial) payment
    1. Items from this wishlist (valued at LAH)
  • This auction will end September 21st at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 3h
  • SparkleOfGold reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason
Obsidian Metallic/Grape Bee/Orchid Firefly Male Perma-Baby Coatl with Uncommon Shadow eyes wrote:

42331477_350.png

SB: 2000g
CB: 8500g @TAOGTMI
AB: 12,000g
~Pinglists were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Shadow Eyes
Gened
Gened Non-Plentifuls
Coatls
Perma-Baby

Special Restrictions:
@adeegeeak (males only)
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)
~Pinglists were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Shadow Eyes
Gened
Gened Non-Plentifuls
Coatls
Perma-Baby

Special Restrictions:
@adeegeeak (males only)
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)
SB please !
SB please !
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
LDP please
LDP please
bump for the cutiepie!
bump for the cutiepie!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
what a cutieeee
ldp~
what a cutieeee
ldp~
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
LDP please~
LDP please~
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@netris @Ajax4life14 2500g and LDP plz
@netris @Ajax4life14 2500g and LDP plz
@TAOGTMI
2800g please
@TAOGTMI
2800g please
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
this is the cutest dragon. hoping-for-a-random-windfall ldp?
this is the cutest dragon. hoping-for-a-random-windfall ldp?
1 2