Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Adorable [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread [*] Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. [b]Do not contact the seller directly[/b] [*] Treasure is accepted at 1:900 [*] Items accepted as (partial) payment [LIST=1] [*] Scatterscrolls and Scattersights (valued at LAH) [*] Eliminates (valued at LAH) [/LIST] [*] This auction will end September 16h at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 4h [*] Adorable reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason [/LIST] [quote=Black Savannah/Rose Shimmer/Pearl Ghost Female with Common Shadow eyes (Apparel not included)] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40886855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408869/40886855_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 1600g CB: 3000g by @Z0oXy [/center] [/quote] [quote=LDP] @Cyrya @Ghoulcats @Isegard @SparkleOfGold @techmess [/quote]
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Adorable
  • Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread
  • Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. Do not contact the seller directly
  • Treasure is accepted at 1:900
  • Items accepted as (partial) payment
    1. Scatterscrolls and Scattersights (valued at LAH)
    2. Eliminates (valued at LAH)
  • This auction will end September 16h at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 4h
  • Adorable reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason
Black Savannah/Rose Shimmer/Pearl Ghost Female with Common Shadow eyes (Apparel not included) wrote:

40886855_350.png

SB: 1600g
CB: 3000g by @Z0oXy
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Shadow Eyes
Gened
Pastel Goth

Special Restrictions:
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)

Dates:
@Issalyn (April 13th, female)

Specific Colors:
@skylexar (All colors within prefered range and with prefered eye color)
~Pings were here~

G1 Everything
G1 Sales Only
G1 Sales Restricted
Shadow Eyes
Gened
Pastel Goth

Special Restrictions:
@Takora (no plague, unbred, no IC)
@RaptorFeathers (triple basic only)
@Aloulore (unbred only, auction/flatsales only)

Dates:
@Issalyn (April 13th, female)

Specific Colors:
@skylexar (All colors within prefered range and with prefered eye color)
Sb and LDp please
Sb and LDp please
tiEnSNJ.png
@Ajax4life14
ldp, please. thanks!
@Ajax4life14
ldp, please. thanks!
updated
updated
@ajax4life14

how much of the payment is the seller willing to accept in scattersights exactly? :3c

also ldp pls!
@ajax4life14

how much of the payment is the seller willing to accept in scattersights exactly? :3c

also ldp pls!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

I have not received a minimum amount that has to be pure, but just in case I'll make sure to ask the seller. I can ping you again once I have my answer if that's okay with you? :)
@Ghoulcats

I have not received a minimum amount that has to be pure, but just in case I'll make sure to ask the seller. I can ping you again once I have my answer if that's okay with you? :)
Ldp please
Ldp please
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
please do! i’ll bet placing a bid after your confirmation :3
please do! i’ll bet placing a bid after your confirmation :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

A maximum of 45% of your bid is allowed to be scattersights ^_^
@Ghoulcats

A maximum of 45% of your bid is allowed to be scattersights ^_^
1 2 3