Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4
@sparkleofgold that's a very negative point of view, there are plenty of things you can do but you probably choose not to do because you're not the one who's been scammed. you could contact the person who cheated me out of getting the dragon I bid for because they never notified me that I was being outbid. just think first, there are things you can do, not "nothing".
@sparkleofgold that's a very negative point of view, there are plenty of things you can do but you probably choose not to do because you're not the one who's been scammed. you could contact the person who cheated me out of getting the dragon I bid for because they never notified me that I was being outbid. just think first, there are things you can do, not "nothing".
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori

First of all, this is the last response you'll get from me. I've tried being civil towards you, but apparently that is not the way to go. So let me be blunt. Both of us have apologized, which didn't get us anywhere. People are not perfect and make mistakes. Please remember that what you're getting so upset about are a couple of pixels on an online site. We did not do this intentionally as you somewhat hint by calling it being scammed. Being scammed is paying for something you're not actually getting and there's clear intent of wrongdoing. The same thing goes for the user who misspelled your UN. I'm absolutely positive it was a mistake and anything but intentional, so they did not cheat you out of anything. I hate that this happened and I'll try paying even more attention to correct spelling of UNs in the future. I know you feel it's unfair, but reversing a sale is simply not an option. I'm sorry this is affecting you as much as it is, but there's nothing we can do as far as the dragon goes
@Yamatsumori

First of all, this is the last response you'll get from me. I've tried being civil towards you, but apparently that is not the way to go. So let me be blunt. Both of us have apologized, which didn't get us anywhere. People are not perfect and make mistakes. Please remember that what you're getting so upset about are a couple of pixels on an online site. We did not do this intentionally as you somewhat hint by calling it being scammed. Being scammed is paying for something you're not actually getting and there's clear intent of wrongdoing. The same thing goes for the user who misspelled your UN. I'm absolutely positive it was a mistake and anything but intentional, so they did not cheat you out of anything. I hate that this happened and I'll try paying even more attention to correct spelling of UNs in the future. I know you feel it's unfair, but reversing a sale is simply not an option. I'm sorry this is affecting you as much as it is, but there's nothing we can do as far as the dragon goes
@ajax4life14 like I said, apologies don't to much of anything when you're not actually taking action on the situation. mistakes were made and no one is doing anything to fix them, I'm not "upset about a couple of pixels online" I'm disappointed that the people I'm interacting with on this site are incapable of doing such simple things. Let's look at the situation, I bid for that dragon and then someone else bid for the dragon and didn't ping me which is against the rules. both the false bidder and the auction host let them get away with cheating me out of a sale, and you all seem to think that this is completely normal and absolutely fine. I was then not given a chance to speak my word and am not being told "theres nothing I can do about it" by the only two people who can actually do something about it, but likely choose not to because they dont care anout anyone else. I have been scammed countless times on this site because of careless people who don't think its important to follow rules, and that alone makes the quality of life here awful-- the people.
@ajax4life14 like I said, apologies don't to much of anything when you're not actually taking action on the situation. mistakes were made and no one is doing anything to fix them, I'm not "upset about a couple of pixels online" I'm disappointed that the people I'm interacting with on this site are incapable of doing such simple things. Let's look at the situation, I bid for that dragon and then someone else bid for the dragon and didn't ping me which is against the rules. both the false bidder and the auction host let them get away with cheating me out of a sale, and you all seem to think that this is completely normal and absolutely fine. I was then not given a chance to speak my word and am not being told "theres nothing I can do about it" by the only two people who can actually do something about it, but likely choose not to because they dont care anout anyone else. I have been scammed countless times on this site because of careless people who don't think its important to follow rules, and that alone makes the quality of life here awful-- the people.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori

If you want the dragon so dang bad hit up the person who has it now, and if you didn't notice Ajax4life14 pinged you for the last day after that person bid
@Yamatsumori

If you want the dragon so dang bad hit up the person who has it now, and if you didn't notice Ajax4life14 pinged you for the last day after that person bid
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@sparkleofgold i did notice that i was pinged on the last day, that was because i asked for ldp and that was also during the time in which i knew i was certain of getting that dragon because no one pinged me to outbid me, i had my payment in line. i would get the dragon from the person that cheated me out of the sale, but i don't have the authority to, if i did, i would. the people that made the mistake-- the auctioneer and the person who never pinged me to outbid me-- should be the ones to right the wrong, i made no mistake here. i am less interested in the dragon and far more interested in doing the right thing, fixing mistakes because so many other people are so incapable of it. i don't know why you're getting involved with this, you made no error, it was only the auctioneer and the person who never notified me that i was being outbid when, by the rules, you're supposed to ping someone when you outbid them.
@sparkleofgold i did notice that i was pinged on the last day, that was because i asked for ldp and that was also during the time in which i knew i was certain of getting that dragon because no one pinged me to outbid me, i had my payment in line. i would get the dragon from the person that cheated me out of the sale, but i don't have the authority to, if i did, i would. the people that made the mistake-- the auctioneer and the person who never pinged me to outbid me-- should be the ones to right the wrong, i made no mistake here. i am less interested in the dragon and far more interested in doing the right thing, fixing mistakes because so many other people are so incapable of it. i don't know why you're getting involved with this, you made no error, it was only the auctioneer and the person who never notified me that i was being outbid when, by the rules, you're supposed to ping someone when you outbid them.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@ajax4life14 I have yet to hear back from you or the person that has the dragon, it's been quite some time and I am led to believe you are avoiding this. I am still waiting for this to be fixed, and with your ignorance it doesnt seem like it will happen any time soon. I can see from your activity that you have in fact been on flight rising in recent times so I ask, again, because somehow you choose to be rude and ignorant, that you fix your mistake and make right the wrong.
@ajax4life14 I have yet to hear back from you or the person that has the dragon, it's been quite some time and I am led to believe you are avoiding this. I am still waiting for this to be fixed, and with your ignorance it doesnt seem like it will happen any time soon. I can see from your activity that you have in fact been on flight rising in recent times so I ask, again, because somehow you choose to be rude and ignorant, that you fix your mistake and make right the wrong.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori I have already spent the gems they have given me for the dragon. I understand you are upset but there is no way I can get that dragon back for you and Ajax4life14 will not be either
@Yamatsumori I have already spent the gems they have given me for the dragon. I understand you are upset but there is no way I can get that dragon back for you and Ajax4life14 will not be either
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@Yamatsumori

As I've told you multiple times already and as Sparkle repeated, there's nothing we can do. I'm not avoiding this, I told you flat out that no action could be taken since the dragon had already been sold and that I would stop answering. This is in fact the last time you'll hear from me. No matter what, you'll have to find a way to live with this situation, because it's not going to change. Since you've admitted this is in fact not about the dragon, but purely about principles, I suggest you just drop it. We can keep going back and forth, but it won't do any of us any good. You're also the first person in recorded history I've heard complain about the community on FR and being scammed. By pretty much everyone else this is considered to be the friendliest and nicest community around
@Yamatsumori

As I've told you multiple times already and as Sparkle repeated, there's nothing we can do. I'm not avoiding this, I told you flat out that no action could be taken since the dragon had already been sold and that I would stop answering. This is in fact the last time you'll hear from me. No matter what, you'll have to find a way to live with this situation, because it's not going to change. Since you've admitted this is in fact not about the dragon, but purely about principles, I suggest you just drop it. We can keep going back and forth, but it won't do any of us any good. You're also the first person in recorded history I've heard complain about the community on FR and being scammed. By pretty much everyone else this is considered to be the friendliest and nicest community around
@ajax4life14 you have obviously not been reading anything that i've been saying, as if you have been you would understand the situation. you made a mistake, you are saying no action can be taken to fix the mistake and you are ignoring the situation by doing nothing, carelessly. this is about doing the right thing, which you are avoiding at all costs and telling me to "drop it" like it doesn't matter at all, so yes, you have made my experience here on flight rising a lot less pleasant. look at me, i'm the first person in "recorded history" to have a say in what i think is right and what is wrong, do i get a trophy? i'm sorry, but scamming people is in no way making this community a good place. i'll consider this worse than being scammed, instead of people with bad intentions taking advantage of me, i am now being scammed by some cheap auctioneer who can't read. constantly in this community, i am having to deal with children who are incapable of the simplest things and have no grasp of basic respect. clearly you haven't been around long enough to experience this community, and you being part of the bad side is another thing- you don't get treated poorly, you're the one treating others that way. once again i have to take matters into my own hands and deal with the situation in my own already busy schedule, just because some ill-mannered auctioneer refuses to do anything for anyone around them. your service isn't going to last long with that attitude, or the inability to read. if this is the last time i'll ever hear from you, because seem to be so delicate around people who have morals, then stop pinging me.
@ajax4life14 you have obviously not been reading anything that i've been saying, as if you have been you would understand the situation. you made a mistake, you are saying no action can be taken to fix the mistake and you are ignoring the situation by doing nothing, carelessly. this is about doing the right thing, which you are avoiding at all costs and telling me to "drop it" like it doesn't matter at all, so yes, you have made my experience here on flight rising a lot less pleasant. look at me, i'm the first person in "recorded history" to have a say in what i think is right and what is wrong, do i get a trophy? i'm sorry, but scamming people is in no way making this community a good place. i'll consider this worse than being scammed, instead of people with bad intentions taking advantage of me, i am now being scammed by some cheap auctioneer who can't read. constantly in this community, i am having to deal with children who are incapable of the simplest things and have no grasp of basic respect. clearly you haven't been around long enough to experience this community, and you being part of the bad side is another thing- you don't get treated poorly, you're the one treating others that way. once again i have to take matters into my own hands and deal with the situation in my own already busy schedule, just because some ill-mannered auctioneer refuses to do anything for anyone around them. your service isn't going to last long with that attitude, or the inability to read. if this is the last time i'll ever hear from you, because seem to be so delicate around people who have morals, then stop pinging me.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 3 4