Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4
SB on maroon/berry please
SB on maroon/berry please
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@HiddenMica
@Nejira
@excessnight
@dandyfrau
@Isegard

Congratulations on your winning bids. Please send a CR for the appropriate amount to @SparkleOfGold to receive your dragons ^_^
@HiddenMica
@Nejira
@excessnight
@dandyfrau
@Isegard

Congratulations on your winning bids. Please send a CR for the appropriate amount to @SparkleOfGold to receive your dragons ^_^
@ajax4life14 excuse me, I was never pinged when I was outbid on the dragon I was hoping to buy.
@ajax4life14 excuse me, I was never pinged when I was outbid on the dragon I was hoping to buy.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori

I'm so sorry, I just now noticed your UN was misspelled in the ping. I'm really sorry, but I can't undo a sale
@Yamatsumori

I'm so sorry, I just now noticed your UN was misspelled in the ping. I'm really sorry, but I can't undo a sale
@ajax4life14 that doesn't seem fair at all, this whole time i was led to believe i had the highest bid because i never got notified i was outbid. the day the auction ended i had my payment ready and was awaiting the purchase of my new nocturne. first time i dare set foot in the auctions thread and i get cheated out of a sale, this isn't fair. what, do all auctions like this?
@ajax4life14 that doesn't seem fair at all, this whole time i was led to believe i had the highest bid because i never got notified i was outbid. the day the auction ended i had my payment ready and was awaiting the purchase of my new nocturne. first time i dare set foot in the auctions thread and i get cheated out of a sale, this isn't fair. what, do all auctions like this?
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori

I get that it's disappointing, but we're all human. The user that outbid you misspelled your name and I missed it. It doesn't happen often, but unfortunately it does happen. I apologize again, but now that the dragon has been sold, there's nothing more I can do about it
@Yamatsumori

I get that it's disappointing, but we're all human. The user that outbid you misspelled your name and I missed it. It doesn't happen often, but unfortunately it does happen. I apologize again, but now that the dragon has been sold, there's nothing more I can do about it
@ajax4life14 i say you should re-auction the dragon, in what way to you is this fair? you ran this auction, and you let someone get away without following the rules.
@ajax4life14 i say you should re-auction the dragon, in what way to you is this fair? you ran this auction, and you let someone get away without following the rules.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori I am sorry but I have already sent them the dragon the day the auction ended and the trade has ended
@Yamatsumori I am sorry but I have already sent them the dragon the day the auction ended and the trade has ended
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@sparkleofgold @ajax4life14 cheap apologies are not making up for anything here, i deserve the dragon i bid for and rightfully won at auction since the last bidder never pinged me. i was cheated out of the sale i thought was mine because i never got any indication that anyone else had placed a bid, that is not fair on terms of the bidder or the person holding the auction.
@sparkleofgold @ajax4life14 cheap apologies are not making up for anything here, i deserve the dragon i bid for and rightfully won at auction since the last bidder never pinged me. i was cheated out of the sale i thought was mine because i never got any indication that anyone else had placed a bid, that is not fair on terms of the bidder or the person holding the auction.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori there is nothing we can do
@Yamatsumori there is nothing we can do
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
1 2 3 4