Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | DONE
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Chaosdragoness [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread [*] Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. [b]Do not contact the seller directly[/b] [*] Gems are the only accepted currency, no items/art are accepted as payment [*] This auction will end September 13th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 1h [*] Chaosdragoness reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason [/LIST] [quote=Shadow Sprite displayed on the lovely Abyss] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25830054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258301/25830054_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=shadow sprite] SB: 2000g CB: 2000g by @Duosora AB: 2200g [/center] [/quote] [quote=LDP] [/quote]
I'm hosting this auction on behalf of @Chaosdragoness
  • Please ping the person you outbid. No need to ping me, I'll be subbed to this thread
  • Any and all communication will go through me. If you have any questions for the seller, please ask them through me. Do not contact the seller directly
  • Gems are the only accepted currency, no items/art are accepted as payment
  • This auction will end September 13th at 08:00 FR time with a snipe guard of 1h
  • Chaosdragoness reserves the right to cancel this auction at any given time for any given reason
Shadow Sprite displayed on the lovely Abyss wrote:

25830054_350.png

Shadow Sprite

SB: 2000g
CB: 2000g by @Duosora
AB: 2200g
LDP wrote:
This thread is now officially open!
This thread is now officially open!
SB please
SB please
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Bid added
Bid added
Tomorrow at 08:00 is the end of the auction!
Tomorrow at 08:00 is the end of the auction!
@Duosora

Congratulations on winning the auction! Please send a CR for 2000g to @Chaosdragoness
@Duosora

Congratulations on winning the auction! Please send a CR for 2000g to @Chaosdragoness