Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Fully Gened Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hello there! I've been having a lair purge in order to clean up for my lair's new theme, and I have a few lovely fully gened gen 1's that I'd like to auction instead of have a flat sale for. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38171219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381713/38171219_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Darcy[/size][/b] #38171219 · [b][size=4]Unbred[/size][/b] · Ultramarine Skink / Fuchsia Toxin / Bronze Capsule [size=4]Darcy is [b]one of four[/b] dragons with this color combination, him being the [b]only one active on the site[/b][/size] [quote=Auction Info] SB: 300G MI: 20G CB: @DetectivePopcorn - 300G AB: --- [size=5]This auction ends on [b]Thursday, June 21st[/b] at [b]15:00 FR time[/b][/size] A [b]one-time snipe guard[/b] will be activated if a bid is placed within the last hour of the auction, and [b]will extend the auction by an hour[/b] ----- [size=5][b]Please ping me and the person you are outbidding[/b][/size] I [i]will not[/i] count your bid if you don't! [/quote] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18996904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189970/18996904_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Tyrant[/size][/b] #18996904 Platinum Cherub / Red Peregrine / Carmine Underbelly [b]and[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12568674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125687/12568674_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]Rauna[/size][/b] #12568674 Slate Bar / Silver Hypnotic / Stonewash Spines [size=4]These two dragons are an exclusive breeding pair, so I would [b]like for them to go together[/b]![/size] [size=3]They both have only [b]3 offspring[/b], [b]all named[/b], and all exalted.[/size] [quote=Auction Info] ** These prices are for [b]the pair to go together[/b] ** SB: 300G MI: 20G CB: @ryanhaywire - 300G AB: --- [size=5]This auction ends on [b]Thursday, June 21st[/b] at [b]15:00 FR time[/b][/size] A [b]one-time snipe guard[/b] will be activated if a bid is placed within the last hour of the auction, and [b]will extend the auction by an hour[/b] ----- [size=5][b]Please ping me and the person you are outbidding[/b][/size] I [i]will not[/i] count your bid if you don't! [/quote] ----- [quote=LDPs] @/KittenVirus @/BraveEguana @/lydocia @/Kimikada [/quote] [/center]
Hello there! I've been having a lair purge in order to clean up for my lair's new theme, and I have a few lovely fully gened gen 1's that I'd like to auction instead of have a flat sale for.

38171219_350.png

Darcy

· Unbred ·

Ultramarine Skink / Fuchsia Toxin / Bronze Capsule

Darcy is one of four dragons with this color combination, him being the only one active on the site

Auction Info wrote:
SB: 300G
MI: 20G
CB: @DetectivePopcorn - 300G
AB: ---

This auction ends on
Thursday, June 21st at 15:00 FR time

A one-time snipe guard will be activated if a bid is placed within the last hour of the auction, and will extend the auction by an hour

Please ping me and the person you are outbidding
I will not count your bid if you don't!

18996904_350.png

Tyrant

Platinum Cherub / Red Peregrine / Carmine Underbelly

and

12568674_350.png

Rauna

Slate Bar / Silver Hypnotic / Stonewash Spines

These two dragons are an exclusive breeding pair, so I would like for them to go together!
They both have only 3 offspring, all named, and all exalted.

Auction Info wrote:
** These prices are for the pair to go together **

SB: 300G
MI: 20G
CB: @ryanhaywire - 300G
AB: ---

This auction ends on
Thursday, June 21st at 15:00 FR time

A one-time snipe guard will be activated if a bid is placed within the last hour of the auction, and will extend the auction by an hour

Please ping me and the person you are outbidding
I will not count your bid if you don't!

LDPs wrote:
@/KittenVirus @/BraveEguana @/lydocia @/Kimikada
Pinglist was here

Sorry for double pings, if any!

Pinglist was here

Sorry for double pings, if any!

@SpaceSnakes Oh wow, you're already selling Tyrant and Rauna? :'(
@SpaceSnakes Oh wow, you're already selling Tyrant and Rauna? :'(
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
I'm running out of lair space... I'm picking and choosing my battles here. I'm making sure they go as a couple, and they'll go to a good home.
@lydocia
I'm running out of lair space... I'm picking and choosing my battles here. I'm making sure they go as a couple, and they'll go to a good home.
@SpaceSnakes

Aww, sorry to see they didn't make the cut. :-)

No worries, I'm sure someone good will pick them up! I hope they find a permanent home soon! Good luck selling!
@SpaceSnakes

Aww, sorry to see they didn't make the cut. :-)

No worries, I'm sure someone good will pick them up! I hope they find a permanent home soon! Good luck selling!
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
My apologies for you having to see them like this! I got a little bit ahead of myself with all the purchases... They're absolutely lovely, but I need to narrow down my lair theme... If I keep it up at this rate, my lair purge will only be filled with more dragons
@lydocia
My apologies for you having to see them like this! I got a little bit ahead of myself with all the purchases... They're absolutely lovely, but I need to narrow down my lair theme... If I keep it up at this rate, my lair purge will only be filled with more dragons
Wait, but june 24th is a Sunday? Also, ldp please!
Wait, but june 24th is a Sunday? Also, ldp please!
anim.gif
@KittenVirus
My apologies! I meant the 21st!
But sure, I'll add you to a ldp list :) Thank you for the interest!
@KittenVirus
My apologies! I meant the 21st!
But sure, I'll add you to a ldp list :) Thank you for the interest!
@SpaceSnakes lmao don't worry about me :D If I was so attached to them, I wouldn't have sold them in the first place. ;-)

I went through the same crisis, lair full, too many plans. You got to draw your lines somewhere.

Gen 1 is addictive but srs bsns.
@SpaceSnakes lmao don't worry about me :D If I was so attached to them, I wouldn't have sold them in the first place. ;-)

I went through the same crisis, lair full, too many plans. You got to draw your lines somewhere.

Gen 1 is addictive but srs bsns.
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png