Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | One off XXY G1 Noc
1 2
@Kaboomafoo
Added!
@Kaboomafoo
Added!
@SpaceSnakes

LDP, please? c:
@SpaceSnakes

LDP, please? c:
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm
Added!
@CometStorm
Added!
@Wolfiez8191 @Kaboomafoo @CometStorm

Hello there! I'm sorry to bother you all, but I have decided to extend the auction up until Sunday, June 24th @ 10:00 FR time, as I have been called in to work every day until then. I'd like to end the auction on a day I don't work, as to not miss the deadline, and to keep better track of the bids.

Hello there! I'm sorry to bother you all, but I have decided to extend the auction up until Sunday, June 24th @ 10:00 FR time, as I have been called in to work every day until then. I'd like to end the auction on a day I don't work, as to not miss the deadline, and to keep better track of the bids.
@Wolfiez8191 @SpaceSnakes I'll bid 235g
@Wolfiez8191 @SpaceSnakes I'll bid 235g
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Today is the last day of the auction! Since I woke up so late (I literally just got up), I will extend the auction to 15:00 FR time in order to accommodate for lost time, and to be fair to time zones.
The snipe guard still applies
Today is the last day of the auction! Since I woke up so late (I literally just got up), I will extend the auction to 15:00 FR time in order to accommodate for lost time, and to be fair to time zones.
The snipe guard still applies
I dont want to be that guy but man shes beautiful.

@Kaboomafoo @SpaceSnakes
I'd like to bid 300g please.
I dont want to be that guy but man shes beautiful.

@Kaboomafoo @SpaceSnakes
I'd like to bid 300g please.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@ArchnarQuibQuib
Recorded! The auction was extended to 15:00 FR time, so you didn't activate the snipe guard!
@ArchnarQuibQuib
Recorded! The auction was extended to 15:00 FR time, so you didn't activate the snipe guard!
The auction has now ended!

Congratulations to @ArchnarQuibQuib for the winning big of 300G!
A Private Auction will be sent shortly.
The auction has now ended!

Congratulations to @ArchnarQuibQuib for the winning big of 300G!
A Private Auction will be sent shortly.
1 2