Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 75 Egg Mass Hatch {One Hour Left!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RGXiumin SB on Rusty please! and LDP
@RGXiumin SB on Rusty please! and LDP
@RGXiumin can i get a LDP?
@RGXiumin can i get a LDP?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@rgxiumin @shadeyrabbit 60k.
@rgxiumin @shadeyrabbit 60k.
4xn43c.png
60kt on Grape Baby by @LordMaroo

@shadyrabbit
60kt on Grape Baby by @LordMaroo

@shadyrabbit
20kt on Rusty by @LiviaCarstairs
20kt on Rusty by @LiviaCarstairs
[center][size=4][b]Game time! ~Write me a backstory~ [i]Hello my name is Arrain and I am going to be a level 25 dragon in the AHK. I forgot who I am and where I came from, can you help me?[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25959665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259597/25959665_350.png[/img] [/url] Write a backstory for this lovely girl and you will win •Level 25 training for any of your dragons! [size=1]Does not include any stones and I will not touch the stats @Dragenpige @Sylphiette[/size][/size][/b][/center]
Game time!

~Write me a backstory~

Hello my name is Arrain and I am going to be a level 25 dragon in the AHK. I forgot who I am and where I came from, can you help me?

25959665_350.png

Write a backstory for this lovely girl and you will win

•Level 25 training for any of your dragons!
Does not include any stones and I will not touch the stats

@Dragenpige @Sylphiette
@RGXiumin

Hello there!
Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could put me down as bidding the SB for the Yellow/Amber/Black boy (Wheatly) when they are eventually put up for auction next week?

I understand if that complicates things and you rather not do that though!
Thanks! (:
@RGXiumin

Hello there!
Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could put me down as bidding the SB for the Yellow/Amber/Black boy (Wheatly) when they are eventually put up for auction next week?

I understand if that complicates things and you rather not do that though!
Thanks! (:
shellbubble.gif
@OceanEye
I can do that. Its no problem!
@OceanEye
I can do that. Its no problem!
@RGXiumin

great, thank you!
@RGXiumin

great, thank you!
shellbubble.gif
@LordMaroo
@rgxiumin

500 gems

Grape baby

When does this auction end btw? I think it needs to be written down in a prominent part of the forum because I couldn't find it.
@LordMaroo
@rgxiumin

500 gems

Grape baby

When does this auction end btw? I think it needs to be written down in a prominent part of the forum because I couldn't find it.
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9