Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] handsome fully gened g1 coatl!
[center]hello! i've never done an auction before, but i have decided to part with this boy here, and i'm hoping to get some $$$ for him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21624101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216242/21624101_350.png[/img] [/url] azure/ice/spring skink/butterfly/capsule ready to breed level: 8 battle stones: scratch/shred [b]the bidding starts at 900kT[/b] an autobuy option is available for 5000kT current highest bidder is ____ with _____ please note i am ONLY accepting the following as bid payment: treasure ([b]NOT [/b]GEMS!) unhatched eggs - each egg is worth the equivalent of 200kT capsule gene - worth the equivalent of 250kT toxin gene - worth the equivalent of 250kT metallic gene - worth the equivalent of 1500kT coatl breed change - worth the equivalent of 2000kT ----------- Last Day Pinglist: reimius, Waystone ----------- i will keep track of bids here. if you would like to bid anonymously, please PM me your bid. anonymous bids will still be listed, albeit unnamed. thank you![/center]
hello! i've never done an auction before, but i have decided to part with this boy here, and i'm hoping to get some $$$ for him!

21624101_350.png

azure/ice/spring
skink/butterfly/capsule
ready to breed
level: 8
battle stones: scratch/shred

the bidding starts at 900kT
an autobuy option is available for 5000kT

current highest bidder is ____ with _____

please note i am ONLY accepting the following as bid payment:

treasure (NOT GEMS!)
unhatched eggs - each egg is worth the equivalent of 200kT
capsule gene - worth the equivalent of 250kT
toxin gene - worth the equivalent of 250kT
metallic gene - worth the equivalent of 1500kT
coatl breed change - worth the equivalent of 2000kT

Last Day Pinglist:

reimius, Waystone

i will keep track of bids here. if you would like to bid anonymously, please PM me your bid. anonymous bids will still be listed, albeit unnamed.

thank you!
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
pings were here!

i've never used the pinglist before but i did my best to filter people out, forgive me if you recieved an unwanted pin
pings were here!

i've never used the pinglist before but i did my best to filter people out, forgive me if you recieved an unwanted pin
@Arouria
Ooo, could I grab a LDP, please?
@Arouria
Ooo, could I grab a LDP, please?
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@Arouria LDP as well!
@Arouria LDP as well!
If you're having trouble figuring out what activities to do, this helpful stone can recommend some!
@reimius @Waystone
yes of course ! i'll get you up there now c:
@reimius @Waystone
yes of course ! i'll get you up there now c:
^^^^
^^^^