Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Over
1 2
[s]All of them are unbred and ungened c:[/s] [LIST] [s][*] Auction ends [b]25.4.2018 / 11.00 am FR time[/b] [*] [b]2[/b] hour snipeguard [*] [b]Ping[/b] the person you are outbidding [*] [b]I'm subscribed! [/b] [*] Minimun bid increase: [b]20g[/b] [*] I accept treasure at [b]1:900[/b] ratio, and mixed payments are ok. Some genes will be considered as well. [*][b] Happy[/b] bidding![/s] [/LIST] [s] [b]LDPs[/b] (all bidders will get ldp automatically unless asked not to)[b]:[/b] @/Sucrose @/Borkbean @/CrowsFlight @/Taiyou[/s] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [quote][columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=151&auth=fb0e0cfa368963d707c120c11d247663fed2bb9e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=6b377b918cab77648674cf55e8db45ae1766b2ee&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40351154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403512/40351154.png[/img] [/url] [b] Teal / Phthalo / Wisteria[/b] [LIST] [*]SB: [s]150g[/s] [*]CB: CrowsFlight with SB (150g) [*]AB: 800g [/LIST] [/columns][/quote] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of them are unbred and ungened c:
[*] Auction ends 25.4.2018 / 11.00 am FR time
[*] 2 hour snipeguard
[*] Ping the person you are outbidding
[*] I'm subscribed!

[*] Minimun bid increase: 20g
[*] I accept treasure at 1:900 ratio, and mixed payments are ok. Some genes will be considered as well.
[*] Happy bidding!

LDPs (all bidders will get ldp automatically unless asked not to): @/Sucrose @/Borkbean @/CrowsFlight @/Taiyou

Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=151&auth=fb0e0cfa368963d707c120c11d247663fed2bb9e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=151&auth=6b377b918cab77648674cf55e8db45ae1766b2ee&dummyext=prev.png

40351154.png
Teal / Phthalo / Wisteria
  • SB: 150g
  • CB: CrowsFlight with SB (150g)
  • AB: 800g

Pings: General g1, gen1 sales, gen1 sales restricted, special restrictions, flights (water, plague, nature, arcane), holiday/character, dates (march 23th, april 14 & 15). Apologies for misspings!
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

- Snipped -

Holiday/character:
@/Malis (purple boy)

Dates:
April 14th (nature flight boy): @/Cedric @/JovaniSkye
April 15th (water flight boy): @/Shadowheart124
March 23th (arcane flight boy): @/aearinn @/CrowsFlight
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
Pings: General g1, gen1 sales, gen1 sales restricted, special restrictions, flights (water, plague, nature, arcane), holiday/character, dates (march 23th, april 14 & 15). Apologies for misspings!

- Snipped -

Holiday/character:
@/Malis (purple boy)

Dates:
April 14th (nature flight boy): @/Cedric @/JovaniSkye
April 15th (water flight boy): @/Shadowheart124
March 23th (arcane flight boy): @/aearinn @/CrowsFlight
Thank you so, so much for the ping (I literally JUST added myself to that date)! He's not quite what I'm looking for, but I'm really grateful you let me know. ^^ Best of luck! ^^
Thank you so, so much for the ping (I literally JUST added myself to that date)! He's not quite what I'm looking for, but I'm really grateful you let me know. ^^ Best of luck! ^^
@JovaniSkye

What a coincidence! Good luck with your search too ~
@JovaniSkye

What a coincidence! Good luck with your search too ~
The cerise/rust/raspberry has me oddly intrigued.
@Thunderlux
LDP please?
The cerise/rust/raspberry has me oddly intrigued.
@Thunderlux
LDP please?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Got you down :3 and he really is oddly intriguing, you wouldn't expect those colors to work together lol
@Sucrose

Got you down :3 and he really is oddly intriguing, you wouldn't expect those colors to work together lol
@Thunderlux

me to me: you really don't need any more fandragons.

me also to me: hmu with that ldp for that splash tomat carmine boi. (JESUS THOSE SCRIES)
@Thunderlux

me to me: you really don't need any more fandragons.

me also to me: hmu with that ldp for that splash tomat carmine boi. (JESUS THOSE SCRIES)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Thunderlux could I get the sb on that arcane boy?
@Thunderlux could I get the sb on that arcane boy?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@Borkbean

He has tremendous potential to be a good fandragon *assertive nods*, got you down! Glad that you like the scries too

@CrowsFlight

Recorded, thank you ~
@Borkbean

He has tremendous potential to be a good fandragon *assertive nods*, got you down! Glad that you like the scries too

@CrowsFlight

Recorded, thank you ~
ldp please! :D
ldp please! :D
ycSiwsB.png
1 2