Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] L25 w/ eliminate, over!
1 2 3
Just what the title says! I recently came back from a year-ish long hiatus and I'm trying to go through my lair and trim down all the dragons I have to make space for new ones I really like. I haven't done an auction or anything before so forgive me if I do anything wrong D: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=75203&tab=dragon&did=3966593][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39666/3966593_350.png[/img][/url] Click her image to go to her profile, which has a screenshot of her stats and battle stones.[/center] Tallulah, 3 years old White/grey/rose She is not G1 and she has been bred. SB: 300kt MI: 10kt AB: N/A (I may add one later but I'm hesitant to do so just yet because I really have no idea what she's worth) HB: Waystone - 350k End date: Tuesday 4/24 @ 10pm est / 7pm (19:00) FR time 10min snipe guard will go into effect during the last ten minutes of the auction LDP list: Borkbean Edit: I [i]completely[/i] forgot about her apparel (my bad; she's worn it for so long I forgot it's not actually part of her, whoops) and should've specified that this auction is just for Tallulah and not also her apparel. If the winner wants some or [url=https://i.imgur.com/8CYDRME.png]all of her items[/url] too I'll sell them for a discount off lowest AH price because I really should've specified sooner. I think I see the gem:treasure conversion rates around 1:850 so I'll go with that too. I don't accept eggs but I do accept eliminate and nice gene scrolls. [s]I'm impatient so I'll probably close this in a few days, possibly this coming Tuesday (4/24).[/s] Please ping me and the previous bidder if you bid!
Just what the title says!

I recently came back from a year-ish long hiatus and I'm trying to go through my lair and trim down all the dragons I have to make space for new ones I really like. I haven't done an auction or anything before so forgive me if I do anything wrong D:
3966593_350.png
Click her image to go to her profile, which has a screenshot of her stats and battle stones.
Tallulah, 3 years old
White/grey/rose
She is not G1 and she has been bred.

SB: 300kt
MI: 10kt
AB: N/A (I may add one later but I'm hesitant to do so just yet because I really have no idea what she's worth)
HB: Waystone - 350k

End date: Tuesday 4/24 @ 10pm est / 7pm (19:00) FR time
10min snipe guard will go into effect during the last ten minutes of the auction
LDP list: Borkbean

Edit: I completely forgot about her apparel (my bad; she's worn it for so long I forgot it's not actually part of her, whoops) and should've specified that this auction is just for Tallulah and not also her apparel. If the winner wants some or all of her items too I'll sell them for a discount off lowest AH price because I really should've specified sooner.

I think I see the gem:treasure conversion rates around 1:850 so I'll go with that too. I don't accept eggs but I do accept eliminate and nice gene scrolls. I'm impatient so I'll probably close this in a few days, possibly this coming Tuesday (4/24). Please ping me and the previous bidder if you bid!
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune
SB please!
@bfkitsune
SB please!
water_banner.png Jack. He/Him.
FR +3
I've put you down for SB, thank you! <3
I've put you down for SB, thank you! <3
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune

hit me up with that 310g bid! (hahahha guess who's going to be broke)
@bfkitsune

hit me up with that 310g bid! (hahahha guess who's going to be broke)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@Dandie

aahhh I'm sorry but my gem:treasure conversion rate is 1:850, not 1:1000 :< You can change your bid if you'd like to, and whether you do or not I appreciate your interest!!
@Dandie

aahhh I'm sorry but my gem:treasure conversion rate is 1:850, not 1:1000 :< You can change your bid if you'd like to, and whether you do or not I appreciate your interest!!
EDxOo1O.png
Bump!
Bump!
EDxOo1O.png
boop!
boop!
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune @cosmik

310kt and a ldp please?
@bfkitsune @cosmik

310kt and a ldp please?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN