Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [IC] G1 Imperial, 5 digit, XYY, Art
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230/22949_350.png[/img] [/url] Swamp Bar/Maize Bee/Maize Capsule Thinking about possibly selling this handsome lad. But I was looking to get price checks. He has a lot going in his favour as far as value wise, and I know imp scrolls are at about 500k at the moment. Would people be interested in a dragon like this? [/center]

22949_350.png
Swamp Bar/Maize Bee/Maize Capsule

Thinking about possibly selling this handsome lad. But I was looking to get price checks. He has a lot going in his favour as far as value wise, and I know imp scrolls are at about 500k at the moment.

Would people be interested in a dragon like this?
RHoDrKy.png
@Avalynn Aw heck yeah, ping me whenever you try and sell this dude!
@Avalynn Aw heck yeah, ping me whenever you try and sell this dude!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Avalynn

OMG his art is breathtaking!!! So beautiful! Good luck selling him! =D
@Avalynn

OMG his art is breathtaking!!! So beautiful! Good luck selling him! =D
T3u4zFz.png
@Avalynn

He's gorgeous! as is his art.

Current prices being listed / asked for / possibly paid for 5-digit scrolled G2 imperials is around 40k gems

There's a current auction for a 4-digit scrolled Imp at 100k gems.

Sorry to say no price references for G1s, but maybe some other ODCA players can chime in with more number for you.

And, while I'm fairly certain I can't afford him, if you do decide to auction him I'd love a ping just in case!
@Avalynn

He's gorgeous! as is his art.

Current prices being listed / asked for / possibly paid for 5-digit scrolled G2 imperials is around 40k gems

There's a current auction for a 4-digit scrolled Imp at 100k gems.

Sorry to say no price references for G1s, but maybe some other ODCA players can chime in with more number for you.

And, while I'm fairly certain I can't afford him, if you do decide to auction him I'd love a ping just in case!
@Avalynn ping me if you decide to sell him
@Avalynn ping me if you decide to sell him
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
The previous g1 5-digit imps went for about 400kg pure and as flat sales, so I'd definitely expect about that much if not a bit more!

He's also a double, so that'll raise his price!
The previous g1 5-digit imps went for about 400kg pure and as flat sales, so I'd definitely expect about that much if not a bit more!

He's also a double, so that'll raise his price!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[s]do you take souls?[/s] edit: [quote name="Alyxsandre" date="2018-04-16 16:38:10" ] The previous g1 5-digit imps went for about 400kg pure and as flat sales [/quote] $3,500 'murica monies holy heckin tatoes
do you take souls?

edit:
Alyxsandre wrote on 2018-04-16 16:38:10:
The previous g1 5-digit imps went for about 400kg pure and as flat sales

$3,500 'murica monies holy heckin tatoes
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Aten

just gonna casually ping you because i think you'd appreciate seeing this
@Aten

just gonna casually ping you because i think you'd appreciate seeing this
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
*Quietly offers love to @Aten *
*Quietly offers love to @Aten *
RHoDrKy.png
ohhh

OHHHHHHH

;O;-touches-

Sadly, IRL stuff has made me inactive recently so I am broke :,D
So alas, art is my only offer aha.

Such a handsome nnn

As for price ideas, I think the most recent Imp scrolls sold for 500kg. I assume a scrolled Imp would value a little less since scrolls are usually "better" (users can scroll their perfect imp).. But he's still an old boy, so it shouldn't be that much less I think.
Maybe start him at 400k? mm.. ;;

ohhh

OHHHHHHH

;O;-touches-

Sadly, IRL stuff has made me inactive recently so I am broke :,D
So alas, art is my only offer aha.

Such a handsome nnn

As for price ideas, I think the most recent Imp scrolls sold for 500kg. I assume a scrolled Imp would value a little less since scrolls are usually "better" (users can scroll their perfect imp).. But he's still an old boy, so it shouldn't be that much less I think.
Maybe start him at 400k? mm.. ;;

1 2 3