Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Done, remaining flatsales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
up.
up.
@jekal @Lawkuroi @Keyy @ImaTiger @Capricat @Marceline @SarcasticHawke @Skoegul @Krocadalie @starstalker @Amariel @LocalGhostBoy @pierrct

This is your 24hr LDP, please refer to first page for auction details. Auctions end at 20:00 FR on the 21st :).
@jekal @Lawkuroi @Keyy @ImaTiger @Capricat @Marceline @SarcasticHawke @Skoegul @Krocadalie @starstalker @Amariel @LocalGhostBoy @pierrct

This is your 24hr LDP, please refer to first page for auction details. Auctions end at 20:00 FR on the 21st :).
one more bump
one more bump
@ImaTiger

According to updated bid here;

220g for #1
@ImaTiger

According to updated bid here;

220g for #1
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
That's right, updated :)
That's right, updated :)
You've won the auction! I'll be sending out PAs shortly, but if you would like to pay in mixed currency, let me know and I'll send a CR instead. I will be recycling this thread.

@pierrct pumpkin/amethyst/amethyst at 220g
@SarcasticHawke brown/eggplant/eggplant at 500g
@Amariel phthalo/copper/shadow at 100g
@jekal obsidian/fire/ivory at 130g
@LocalGhostBoy obsidian/teal storm at 50g.
You've won the auction! I'll be sending out PAs shortly, but if you would like to pay in mixed currency, let me know and I'll send a CR instead. I will be recycling this thread.

@pierrct pumpkin/amethyst/amethyst at 220g
@SarcasticHawke brown/eggplant/eggplant at 500g
@Amariel phthalo/copper/shadow at 100g
@jekal obsidian/fire/ivory at 130g
@LocalGhostBoy obsidian/teal storm at 50g.
@KKorven

Thanks!
@KKorven

Thanks!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Navigation
Double Splash | 100g+ SBs | 50g SBs | Flatsales

100g+ SBs includes a fully stoned lv25 and a triple gened nature rep. Apologies for unwanted pings.

Pinged: G1 Everything, sales, restricted, water(#1), gened (#8), XYY (#1).
Navigation
Double Splash | 100g+ SBs | 50g SBs | Flatsales

100g+ SBs includes a fully stoned lv25 and a triple gened nature rep. Apologies for unwanted pings.

Pinged: G1 Everything, sales, restricted, water(#1), gened (#8), XYY (#1).
@KKorven too bad ur snipe guard was so short :|
@KKorven too bad ur snipe guard was so short :|
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

I feel you for time differences. But pierrct posted more than 2 hours before auction end and you 2 hours after, that could only be covered with a 4+ hour snipe guard I'm not sure I could have stuck to. I'll think more about it in future auctions. Good luck finding more dragons you like!
@ImaTiger

I feel you for time differences. But pierrct posted more than 2 hours before auction end and you 2 hours after, that could only be covered with a 4+ hour snipe guard I'm not sure I could have stuck to. I'll think more about it in future auctions. Good luck finding more dragons you like!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14