Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [OVER] 5-print custom - Sanguis Lilium
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][size=2]This is my first time doing an auction so I'm sorry if anything goes wrong![/size] I'm currently auctioning one copy of my personal custom, Sanguis Lilium, and it's the only copy that will ever be auctioned.[/center] [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7897/f/2018/059/c/c/preview_image_by_ziggyboa-dc4jqmp.png[/img][nextcol]            [nextcol] ----- ----- [center][skin=25968] [b]Sanguis Lilium[/b] 5-print Custom ----- ----- [/columns] [center][s][size=4][b]Auction ends on the 7th of March at 10:00 FR server time.[/b][/s] [b]SB:[/b] 4kg [b]AB:[/b] 50kg [b]CB:[/b] 21kg Pesticide [b]MI:[/b] 500g [b]Snipe Guard:[/b] 3 Hours [b]Ping me @Ravenhearst and the person you are outbidding[/b] [/size][/center] [b]Rules regarding the auction:[/b] · Please bid in gems only. · A snipe guard of 3 hours will activate if someone bids in the last hour. [b]LDP:[/b] *mercurialwings *GEESE *Paralian *Mercedes *cosmicCondundrum *valdosta *Taiyou *Lallie *snowpea *butcherbaby *IverRios *faithofthefallen *Deva *Syceris *scarletskyz *Valka *Kestrad *Pesticide *Ysdaar *Handsome *Kymris
This is my first time doing an auction so I'm sorry if anything goes wrong!

I'm currently auctioning one copy of my personal custom, Sanguis Lilium, and it's the only copy that will ever be auctioned.

preview_image_by_ziggyboa-dc4jqmp.png             

Sanguis Lilium

5-print Custom

Auction ends on the 7th of March at 10:00 FR server time.

SB: 4kg
AB: 50kg

CB: 21kg Pesticide
MI: 500g
Snipe Guard: 3 Hours

Ping me @Ravenhearst and the person you are outbidding

Rules regarding the auction:
· Please bid in gems only.
· A snipe guard of 3 hours will activate if someone bids in the last hour.

LDP: *mercurialwings *GEESE *Paralian *Mercedes *cosmicCondundrum *valdosta *Taiyou *Lallie *snowpea *butcherbaby *IverRios *faithofthefallen *Deva *Syceris *scarletskyz *Valka *Kestrad *Pesticide *Ysdaar *Handsome *Kymris
-
-
@Ravenhearst: Could I get a LDP please?
@Ravenhearst: Could I get a LDP please?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings added!
@mercurialwings added!
@Ravenhearst
LDP please!