Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] a few gen1s (XYX + others)
1 2 3
@Magala

LDP on lot 3 please ^-^
@Magala

LDP on lot 3 please ^-^
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Magala @aleclightwoods

I'll do 125kt on Forest, please and thank you! c:
@Magala @aleclightwoods

I'll do 125kt on Forest, please and thank you! c:
bump!
bump!
@Magala @Charias 150kt on Forest! :D
@Magala @Charias 150kt on Forest! :D
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Ajax4life14, @Charias @jamcub @Windstrike @BraveEguana

My apologies! I've been kind of sick today and I... slept through most of it, I'm sorry! I forgot to send out any last day pings or to formally close the auction, which ended a few hours ago. So I'd like to ask:

would you be okay with me extending the auction another day? I'd understand why some users might not be on board with that so please let me know and I'll decide for each lot on a case by case basis!

I'm sorry again for the trouble v.v and thank you for your patience!
@Ajax4life14, @Charias @jamcub @Windstrike @BraveEguana

My apologies! I've been kind of sick today and I... slept through most of it, I'm sorry! I forgot to send out any last day pings or to formally close the auction, which ended a few hours ago. So I'd like to ask:

would you be okay with me extending the auction another day? I'd understand why some users might not be on board with that so please let me know and I'll decide for each lot on a case by case basis!

I'm sorry again for the trouble v.v and thank you for your patience!
@Magala No problem with me c:
@Magala No problem with me c:
50316481p.png
@Magala No problem!
@Magala No problem!
tumblr_inline_ord5qoXW0l1qjrg2p_540.png
@Magala, was wondering when the auction was over? o:
@Magala, was wondering when the auction was over? o:
@Magala Me too! Also, who won the Forest auction actually?
@Magala Me too! Also, who won the Forest auction actually?
50316481p.png
@Zayev @BraveEguana sorry this has taken so long! I was hoping to give the other participants an opportunity to chime in regarding the extension of the auction but with their silence, I'm going to decide to end them all, I think!

@jamcub would you like fae for sb? you were interested in her, and no one else seems to be :>

I'll send out CRs in a bit, and I'd like to apologize again for how... unorganized this whole thing has been! It was my first auction and I definitely didn't handle it very well, sorry to everyone involved v.v if I decide to host more auctions in the future I'll absolutely be more on top of it!
@Zayev @BraveEguana sorry this has taken so long! I was hoping to give the other participants an opportunity to chime in regarding the extension of the auction but with their silence, I'm going to decide to end them all, I think!

@jamcub would you like fae for sb? you were interested in her, and no one else seems to be :>

I'll send out CRs in a bit, and I'd like to apologize again for how... unorganized this whole thing has been! It was my first auction and I definitely didn't handle it very well, sorry to everyone involved v.v if I decide to host more auctions in the future I'll absolutely be more on top of it!
1 2 3