Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closed; See New Sale Post
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Darkmoonbreeder
Updating now! :D
@Darkmoonbreeder
Updating now! :D
@Jengolin

Thanks!
@Jengolin

Thanks!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Jengolin

Oh also I forgot to ask - LDP please? (:
@Jengolin

Oh also I forgot to ask - LDP please? (:
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
wheezes how did the bids for the Auburn/Chocolate/Tarnish boy get so high? :'D Did someone put a bid in before the auction started? Also I shouldn't have scried him before checking the bid amount because now I am crying
wheezes how did the bids for the Auburn/Chocolate/Tarnish boy get so high? :'D Did someone put a bid in before the auction started? Also I shouldn't have scried him before checking the bid amount because now I am crying
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@Jengolin

SBs on the maize/blood/chocolate boy and driftwood/crimson/blackberry boy, please!
@Jengolin

SBs on the maize/blood/chocolate boy and driftwood/crimson/blackberry boy, please!
CarbonDog.png 0Vs3MoH.pngdiamonddog.png
@avianAnnihilator
Yes, that bid was made before I got the thread put together, I wasn't sure how else to do that since I don't have ABs for any of them, and didn't want to just outright sell him and upset anyone who might've wanted to bid on him too. :(
@avianAnnihilator
Yes, that bid was made before I got the thread put together, I wasn't sure how else to do that since I don't have ABs for any of them, and didn't want to just outright sell him and upset anyone who might've wanted to bid on him too. :(
@Lyme
Noted!
@Lyme
Noted!
@Jengolin Well, depending on which scry I settle on (while trying to figure out if his colours are 100% what I want) I either have another breeding project or a very expensive Gen One on my hands :'D I may be back if I settle for the scry with his exact colours >v>;
@Jengolin Well, depending on which scry I settle on (while trying to figure out if his colours are 100% what I want) I either have another breeding project or a very expensive Gen One on my hands :'D I may be back if I settle for the scry with his exact colours >v>;
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@Jengolin SB on Chartreuse/Sunshine/Green, Gold/Olive/Grapefruit, Stonewash/Ultramarine/Iris, Amber/Forest/Emerald, Caribbean/Smoke/Pumpkin, Tomato/Garnet/Watermelon, and Flint/Ice/Charcoal
@Jengolin SB on Chartreuse/Sunshine/Green, Gold/Olive/Grapefruit, Stonewash/Ultramarine/Iris, Amber/Forest/Emerald, Caribbean/Smoke/Pumpkin, Tomato/Garnet/Watermelon, and Flint/Ice/Charcoal
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Outbidding @Mareanie :
Heather/Ice/Eldritch
Blackberry/Wisteria/Cyan
30kt

SB:
Flint/Ice/Charcoal

Outbidding @Mareanie :
Heather/Ice/Eldritch
Blackberry/Wisteria/Cyan
30kt

SB: