Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Maize/Maize/White gen1 LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Rangiku
I know, right? Double and triple gen1s have really gone up in value recently. The pistachio one is just crazy, though. I didn't think that it would go for that much either. o.o

And it's okay. cx
I was checking up on this thread and the other periodically anyway. So I wasn't missing anyone's posts.

@Nryenth
Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! ^^
@Rangiku
I know, right? Double and triple gen1s have really gone up in value recently. The pistachio one is just crazy, though. I didn't think that it would go for that much either. o.o

And it's okay. cx
I was checking up on this thread and the other periodically anyway. So I wasn't missing anyone's posts.

@Nryenth
Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
Bump.
Bump.
@KatGrim

Have you seen the price recently? I nearly crapped my drawers. o.O It's sitting at 59kg - which is bloody insane. Even for me that is ridiculously high for a double. I remember when only really good colored trips went for that much. And even then that was rare.

@KatGrim

Have you seen the price recently? I nearly crapped my drawers. o.O It's sitting at 59kg - which is bloody insane. Even for me that is ridiculously high for a double. I remember when only really good colored trips went for that much. And even then that was rare.

Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
Dang... That's a lot. o.e
That's more than I paid for my triple. Congratulations to that seller, though. haha
@Rangiku
Dang... That's a lot. o.e
That's more than I paid for my triple. Congratulations to that seller, though. haha
Bump.
Bump.
@KatGrimm

Jeeze. It actually sold. Dunno if it was for the actual 59kg or more but balls. That derg's value surpassed even that of a Light Sprite. Last G1s I saw get that high were triples.

Edit: Actually found out it sold and how much it went for. 90.5kg, Good God man. That just surpassed insane. 50kg more roughly and coulda gotten a KS item for that much.
@KatGrimm

Jeeze. It actually sold. Dunno if it was for the actual 59kg or more but balls. That derg's value surpassed even that of a Light Sprite. Last G1s I saw get that high were triples.

Edit: Actually found out it sold and how much it went for. 90.5kg, Good God man. That just surpassed insane. 50kg more roughly and coulda gotten a KS item for that much.
@Rangiku
Wow. Kudos to the person who got. I'm kind of confused, though. Other than it being a double with good colors and matching eyes, was there something else extra special about it? I mean, it was a gorgeous dragons, but it wasn't even close to being a triple. o.O
@Rangiku
Wow. Kudos to the person who got. I'm kind of confused, though. Other than it being a double with good colors and matching eyes, was there something else extra special about it? I mean, it was a gorgeous dragons, but it wasn't even close to being a triple. o.O
@KatGrimm

Aside those qualities and I think it was partially gened, I don't see why it would cost so much. o.o That is just insane for a double, which honestly, for as much as it went for, I would have rather saved that much towards one of the KS familiars I am missing. >.>
@KatGrimm

Aside those qualities and I think it was partially gened, I don't see why it would cost so much. o.o That is just insane for a double, which honestly, for as much as it went for, I would have rather saved that much towards one of the KS familiars I am missing. >.>
@Rangiku
I kind of suspect that it was just a case of two people having personal reasons for wanting the dragon and not wanting to back down. Who knows. Either way, I congratulate the seller on their luck. haha

Same. I'm hoping to eventually get a few more KS items like the crown and bone fiend. If I had that many gems to spend, I'd definitely be saving it for one of those.
@Rangiku
I kind of suspect that it was just a case of two people having personal reasons for wanting the dragon and not wanting to back down. Who knows. Either way, I congratulate the seller on their luck. haha

Same. I'm hoping to eventually get a few more KS items like the crown and bone fiend. If I had that many gems to spend, I'd definitely be saving it for one of those.
@Caspia @Ballad @Putin @Cedric @Krocodalie @craigy @Arenthias @Nryenth

Last day! ^^
If you're interested in having this guy, then now would be the time to send in your bids.
@Caspia @Ballad @Putin @Cedric @Krocodalie @craigy @Arenthias @Nryenth

Last day! ^^
If you're interested in having this guy, then now would be the time to send in your bids.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10