Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] over
1 2
[center]Please ping me and the person you are outbidding. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31382585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313826/31382585_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ends on Wednesday, May 31st at 22:00 site time. [/b] [b]Snipe guard:[/b] 30 minutes, when a bid is placed within 30 minutes of the stated ending time. Can be triggered up to 3 times. [s]SB: 1000g[/s] MI: none, but don't be that guy [b]CB: 1000g by Syendim[/b] [b]AB: 5kg or one of the following gen ones:[/b] mist/mist/x peacock/peacock/x robin/robin/x Would prefer non-dark, non-brown range, non-greyscale (maize - orca are okay) terts. [b]LDPs:[/b] Syendim Malis reichleiu[/center]
Please ping me and the person you are outbidding.

31382585_350.png

Ends on Wednesday, May 31st at 22:00 site time.
Snipe guard: 30 minutes, when a bid is placed within 30 minutes of the stated ending time. Can be triggered up to 3 times.

SB: 1000g
MI: none, but don't be that guy
CB: 1000g by Syendim
AB: 5kg or one of the following gen ones:
mist/mist/x
peacock/peacock/x
robin/robin/x
Would prefer non-dark, non-brown range, non-greyscale (maize - orca are okay) terts.

LDPs:
Syendim Malis reichleiu
eyQdv.gif
Pings were here

SPECIFICS:

@synnful (purple range)
Pings were here

SPECIFICS:

@synnful (purple range)
eyQdv.gif
@Kadaj
SB and LDP please!
Ahaha, I can't believe I'm bidding on two of your auctions half an hour apart but I just can't resist double blackberry.
@Kadaj
SB and LDP please!
Ahaha, I can't believe I'm bidding on two of your auctions half an hour apart but I just can't resist double blackberry.
@syendim

Noted! :D
@syendim

Noted! :D
eyQdv.gif
@Kadaj Holy cow, LDP please! She is so close to a dream dragon of mine... if only her tert was radioactive.
@Kadaj Holy cow, LDP please! She is so close to a dream dragon of mine... if only her tert was radioactive.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@malis

noted!
@malis

noted!
eyQdv.gif
^
^
eyQdv.gif