Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A/T] Old dergs, 6,7 IDs, G1s, etc...
1 2 3 4 5
@rivenmist
@SirLeafheart
250k on Sweetleaf please
@rivenmist
@SirLeafheart
250k on Sweetleaf please
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@rivenmist - I'm interested in Duskfrost. I can offer these pieces of the Ethereal Flame set for her:
Ethereal Candles: 158 gems
Cloak: 64
Collar: 30
Tail Jewel: 14
Tail Ribbon: 45

Totaling 311 gems as an offer for her.

Best of luck with your sells.
@rivenmist - I'm interested in Duskfrost. I can offer these pieces of the Ethereal Flame set for her:
Ethereal Candles: 158 gems
Cloak: 64
Collar: 30
Tail Jewel: 14
Tail Ribbon: 45

Totaling 311 gems as an offer for her.

Best of luck with your sells.
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@rivenmist I would like to bid on Shadow please!

I have:
a set of sorcerer's apparel (separate) 180g
butterfly's kiss 40g
cosmotologists fieldtools 80g

for a total of 300g please!
@rivenmist I would like to bid on Shadow please!

I have:
a set of sorcerer's apparel (separate) 180g
butterfly's kiss 40g
cosmotologists fieldtools 80g

for a total of 300g please!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Apothecaria I just wasn't sure how much to put him up for, but he did sell for 500kt so I was okay with that. :P

@Heeroku I think you've been outbid on all three of them either way, but 50kt is kinda on the extreme low end. lol

@Incarnate It took me a moment to figure out who sweetleaf was lol. XD

@SirLeafheart Yes it's an auction, though I am extremely late in telling you that lol.. :]

@Leanna! Noted! The way I thought to set up an auction is to have it be finished a week after the last bid. Right now you have it on Prince, so it's currently set to end next Friday. It'll be diff for each of dergs. And I'm not really interested in dragon trades right now, so sorry! <3

@Brindlefur @BeingOfNature Noted! If no one else bids by the end of the time limit, they'll be yours in a week. :D

@Joying Noted!

~~~~~

Just an fyi on those who are bidding on the SkyDancers, I highly doubt I'll let them go for anything less than 500kt, mostly because I gened & scrolled them myself yay attachment!. They're probably the only three I may retract if there's not a high enough offer on any them.
I understand that may be frustrating or w/e and you can retract your offers and leave if you'd like, but I listed at the top of the first post that I reserve to reject any offer I didn't like. So...

I hope you all have a good day!

And sorry I took so long to get back. I'm finishing packing my apartment up today so I've been going crazy over boxes. If you have any questions or w/e, just ping me!
I'll try to catch up later on the forums and update my posts if I don't get home too late. :]
@Apothecaria I just wasn't sure how much to put him up for, but he did sell for 500kt so I was okay with that. :P

@Heeroku I think you've been outbid on all three of them either way, but 50kt is kinda on the extreme low end. lol

@Incarnate It took me a moment to figure out who sweetleaf was lol. XD

@SirLeafheart Yes it's an auction, though I am extremely late in telling you that lol.. :]

@Leanna! Noted! The way I thought to set up an auction is to have it be finished a week after the last bid. Right now you have it on Prince, so it's currently set to end next Friday. It'll be diff for each of dergs. And I'm not really interested in dragon trades right now, so sorry! <3

@Brindlefur @BeingOfNature Noted! If no one else bids by the end of the time limit, they'll be yours in a week. :D

@Joying Noted!

~~~~~

Just an fyi on those who are bidding on the SkyDancers, I highly doubt I'll let them go for anything less than 500kt, mostly because I gened & scrolled them myself yay attachment!. They're probably the only three I may retract if there's not a high enough offer on any them.
I understand that may be frustrating or w/e and you can retract your offers and leave if you'd like, but I listed at the top of the first post that I reserve to reject any offer I didn't like. So...

I hope you all have a good day!

And sorry I took so long to get back. I'm finishing packing my apartment up today so I've been going crazy over boxes. If you have any questions or w/e, just ping me!
I'll try to catch up later on the forums and update my posts if I don't get home too late. :]
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
ah it's fine, I've had worse! boop!
ah it's fine, I've had worse! boop!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@rivenmist

Oh thanks ...and I know , it was just a starter bid

I can do
325 gems on SugarLeaf
325 gems on DuskFrost

plus I can throw in a couple cloaks and other small apparel odds and ends
@rivenmist

Oh thanks ...and I know , it was just a starter bid

I can do
325 gems on SugarLeaf
325 gems on DuskFrost

plus I can throw in a couple cloaks and other small apparel odds and ends
A5i3AHB.png
@rivenmist Okay please let me know if I am outbid on Prince.

Please do ping me correctly so I don't miss it!
@rivenmist Okay please let me know if I am outbid on Prince.

Please do ping me correctly so I don't miss it!
2YPv3wq.png
@rivenmist

Can I bid 500g on Princess?
@rivenmist

Can I bid 500g on Princess?
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Gorwen Absolutely. :]

@Leannaa I always copy-paste usernames bc I'm hella dyslexic lol
@Gorwen Absolutely. :]

@Leannaa I always copy-paste usernames bc I'm hella dyslexic lol
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5