Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout: 6 & 7 Digits & Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EquiLynx @Manarion 100k to on merlin please!
@EquiLynx @Manarion 100k to on merlin please!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature @Manarion 150kt on Merlin
@BeingOfNature @Manarion 150kt on Merlin
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@EquiLynx
Noted. :) Sorry about the wait. Been under the weather and was asleep. But I got my cough syrup and I'm ready to roll. The post will be updated in one second. Thank you!
@EquiLynx
Noted. :) Sorry about the wait. Been under the weather and was asleep. But I got my cough syrup and I'm ready to roll. The post will be updated in one second. Thank you!
Bump. Reminder that there are only 5 more days on this auction. Many dragons are still looking for a good home!
Bump. Reminder that there are only 5 more days on this auction. Many dragons are still looking for a good home!
Would i be able to split the worth of an item between 2 dragons if its worth enough? @manarion

Edit:
Everything im offering would be worth roughly 870 gems
Would i be able to split the worth of an item between 2 dragons if its worth enough? @manarion

Edit:
Everything im offering would be worth roughly 870 gems
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
I'd be willing to consider it. What item were you considering and for which dragons?
@AnimeLover9631
I'd be willing to consider it. What item were you considering and for which dragons?
For how you see fit to split it ^-^ @manarion
Dragons:
Amethyst
Sureclaw
Nirya
Adalyn

And items:
Skin: Polished Malachite (800g)
Throatarium chest(33g)
Undrowned chest(37g)

These are all great dragons and would hate to see so many go without a home.
All 4 of these have not been bid on yet
For how you see fit to split it ^-^ @manarion
Dragons:
Amethyst
Sureclaw
Nirya
Adalyn

And items:
Skin: Polished Malachite (800g)
Throatarium chest(33g)
Undrowned chest(37g)

These are all great dragons and would hate to see so many go without a home.
All 4 of these have not been bid on yet
@AnimeLover9631
I'm afraid I'm not too interested in chests. I always have the worst luck selling them. But I'd be willing to consider the skin.
@AnimeLover9631
I'm afraid I'm not too interested in chests. I always have the worst luck selling them. But I'd be willing to consider the skin.
I kinda thought you might say that about the chests. Noones interested in them but i figured to offer those just in case. How many dragons and which ones would you take the skin for

Amethyst and Adalyn i am most interested in mostly because of colors ^-^ @manarion
I kinda thought you might say that about the chests. Noones interested in them but i figured to offer those just in case. How many dragons and which ones would you take the skin for

Amethyst and Adalyn i am most interested in mostly because of colors ^-^ @manarion
@AnimeLover9631
Sorry. I know what you mean by trying to sell chests. I only managed to get rid of some I've had forever a while ago. I'd be willing to put up Amethyst and Adalyn for the skin. Seems reasonable to me. :)
@AnimeLover9631
Sorry. I know what you mean by trying to sell chests. I only managed to get rid of some I've had forever a while ago. I'd be willing to put up Amethyst and Adalyn for the skin. Seems reasonable to me. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9