Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout: 6 & 7 Digits & Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@AnimeLover9631
I'd like at least 600 gems for him. He's fully leveled and his color scheme is fairly nice. I also have a list of items at the bottom of the first post that I'll take.
@AnimeLover9631
I'd like at least 600 gems for him. He's fully leveled and his color scheme is fairly nice. I also have a list of items at the bottom of the first post that I'll take.
I have 3 different darkend scar items. The leg, arm, and eye ones. Will you take any of them for him? @Manarion
I have 3 different darkend scar items. The leg, arm, and eye ones. Will you take any of them for him? @Manarion
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

I certainly would! Looking at LAH value puts Darkened Arm Scar at 114 Gems -/- 104999
Treasure, Darkened Leg Scar at 145 Gems -/- 164999 Treasure, and Darkened Eye Scar at 249 Gems -/- 209999 Treasure. Total is around 508 Gems and I'd be willing to accept the reminder as Gems or treasure. Whatever works best for you. Would you like to put it as an official bid? (Sorry about the wait, I've been working a lot.)
@AnimeLover9631

I certainly would! Looking at LAH value puts Darkened Arm Scar at 114 Gems -/- 104999
Treasure, Darkened Leg Scar at 145 Gems -/- 164999 Treasure, and Darkened Eye Scar at 249 Gems -/- 209999 Treasure. Total is around 508 Gems and I'd be willing to accept the reminder as Gems or treasure. Whatever works best for you. Would you like to put it as an official bid? (Sorry about the wait, I've been working a lot.)
I understand and yes i would then ^-^ i had no idea they were worth so much @Manarion and i would prefee treasure
I understand and yes i would then ^-^ i had no idea they were worth so much @Manarion and i would prefee treasure
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Alrighty then. I'll edit the post to reflect your bid of the three darkened arm scars and 73,600 treasure. Thank you!
@AnimeLover9631
Alrighty then. I'll edit the post to reflect your bid of the three darkened arm scars and 73,600 treasure. Thank you!
@Manarion can I be put on a last day pinglist please?

also may I bid:

a will o the ember (200g) on talin
50g each on Rufio and Scherzo
moonglow thorns (390g) on castiel
skeletal chimes (300g) on anna
100g on Yin
150g on Neltharion
a chillspike collar (200g) on Aftermath
cosmotologists fieldtools (75g) on Aleena
a will o the ember (200g) on Viss
150g on Rubeola
a chillspike crown (75g) on merlin

I hope this is ok- you didn't specify any SBs so I just dug out some fest items from my hoard and hoped for the best ^^;
@Manarion can I be put on a last day pinglist please?

also may I bid:

a will o the ember (200g) on talin
50g each on Rufio and Scherzo
moonglow thorns (390g) on castiel
skeletal chimes (300g) on anna
100g on Yin
150g on Neltharion
a chillspike collar (200g) on Aftermath
cosmotologists fieldtools (75g) on Aleena
a will o the ember (200g) on Viss
150g on Rubeola
a chillspike crown (75g) on merlin

I hope this is ok- you didn't specify any SBs so I just dug out some fest items from my hoard and hoped for the best ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature
Sure thing. I'll add you to the list. I am a little attached to Castiel and Anna, so ideally I'd like something a little more for them. I'd like them to go to a good home (and they are fully leveled with battlestones and they do have some nice art).

I'm kind of uncertain about starting bids because I'd like to sell a bunch of these guys, but it seems they never garner any interest and I don't want to ask too much for them, especially since they are bred and have some unnamed offspring (not all of them, but most). Ideally, I'd like 200 gems for each six digit, since that's what I got them for on AH. If that's too high, I am willing to haggle.

Thank you. :D
@BeingOfNature
Sure thing. I'll add you to the list. I am a little attached to Castiel and Anna, so ideally I'd like something a little more for them. I'd like them to go to a good home (and they are fully leveled with battlestones and they do have some nice art).

I'm kind of uncertain about starting bids because I'd like to sell a bunch of these guys, but it seems they never garner any interest and I don't want to ask too much for them, especially since they are bred and have some unnamed offspring (not all of them, but most). Ideally, I'd like 200 gems for each six digit, since that's what I got them for on AH. If that's too high, I am willing to haggle.

Thank you. :D
@Manarion Thanks!
TBH this IS an auction, so I'm pretty sure they'll get bid on ^^; still got a whole week to go! I know for a fact that Castiel would be a permie, he reminds me of one of my first dragons so I'd regene him into a uh legacy dragon I guess? Sam with Viss! I'm up for keeping paired dragons together too, no fuss from me ^^;

Like I said, it's still early on- if it's getting closer to the end date and you're not satisfied, you can always pull some dragons out or discuss w/ me (if I'm the winning bidder obvs) to go a bit higher, I'll see what I can do c:
@Manarion Thanks!
TBH this IS an auction, so I'm pretty sure they'll get bid on ^^; still got a whole week to go! I know for a fact that Castiel would be a permie, he reminds me of one of my first dragons so I'd regene him into a uh legacy dragon I guess? Sam with Viss! I'm up for keeping paired dragons together too, no fuss from me ^^;

Like I said, it's still early on- if it's getting closer to the end date and you're not satisfied, you can always pull some dragons out or discuss w/ me (if I'm the winning bidder obvs) to go a bit higher, I'll see what I can do c:
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature
I've been trying to sell some of the gen ones for ages. Little fatties. Eating all my meat and not doing anything. >,<

Thank you. I'll put your bids up. Just give me a moment to get it all organized and the post will show it in a little bit.
@BeingOfNature
I've been trying to sell some of the gen ones for ages. Little fatties. Eating all my meat and not doing anything. >,<

Thank you. I'll put your bids up. Just give me a moment to get it all organized and the post will show it in a little bit.
@Manarion ahhh I know the feeling! I recently stripped all my lair down- now all my dragons seem to eat is plants??? I've never had this problem before xox;

NP! a little bump whilst we're at it too
@Manarion ahhh I know the feeling! I recently stripped all my lair down- now all my dragons seem to eat is plants??? I've never had this problem before xox;

NP! a little bump whilst we're at it too
Old Art Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9